08: a day with 12-B

Kim Heechul's...

Now this is going to be challenging and fun at the same time bwahaha!! This semester is going to be quite interesting. Well, at least for me. I don't know if it's the same way for Momo. If she finds out that I'm gonna be her new adviser... I bet she'll be all grumpy about it. I'm already imagining it and it makes me laugh so much hahaha!

Kyeopta.

Wait.

Snap out of it Heechul! You're getting weird again.

Aish, what time is it exactly? I checked my wrist watch. "Hmm, it's 2:55 PM. It's showtime!"

ABOUT. DAMN. TIME.

I started to gather my things and get ready.

As I slowly approach to 12-B's door, I could hear the unnecessary noise and laughter of the kids.

You guys are having fun eh?

Hmm, let's wait and see.

Without knocking, I slowly opened the door. They were quite shocked to see me entering their class and they quickly went back to their seats. Yup, this is expected since I have not been in good terms with this class.

I dropped my things at the table and faced them with a wide and SARCASTIC smile.

"SURPRISE!"

The whole class went silent and I could see their puzzled faces.

Then it hit me with the embarrassing introduction that I just made.

That's seriously disgusting, Heechul.

Seungkwan raised his hand. "Yes, Seungkwan?"

He stood up. "Umm, yes sir. We're certain that we don't have classes with you today. Why are you here? It's supposed to be our homeroom with Mrs. Choi."

I crossed my arms and looked at him seriously. "I know. So?"

Then, he quickly went back to his seat looking terrified.

Aish jinjja, hahaha! This is so fun. They're starting to look scared.

"Any more questions? None?"

Oh gosh. Seriously?

"Okay. Good afternoon 12-B. I know that I don't have a schedule with you today. In fact, I came here to make an announcement."

They started to whisper at each other, faces thrilled.

Rose stood up. "Oh no, Mr. Kim. Did we fail in your subject?"

Eh? This time, I'm the one who's more confused. "Seriously guys? Of all subjects you're going to fail, why PE? It's one of the easiest. No one failed though. THANKFULLY."

Even though they've been getting on my nerves because of their lame excuses for not doing my physical activities, they all still passed.

The whole class let out a deep sigh as a sign of relief and started cheering again.

Then, I continued. "... cause starting today, I'm going to be your new homeroom adviser."

The whole class went shocked.

...including Momo with a grumpy look painted on her face.

Hirai Momo's...

"... cause starting today, I'm going to be your new homeroom adviser."

Seriously? What in the odds are there? I've already been tired being his student personal assistant and then this? I NOW HAVE TO SEE HIM EVERYDAY?

Life is so unfair.

"Momo-shi, is everything alright?" He asked to me with a smirk on his face. I guess he saw how upset I am right now. It's a good thing actually.

He's enjoying this, isn't he?

"I..."

"Please stand." he said with a serious voice.

I guess I don't have a choice. "Umm, I... is... did something happened to Mrs. Choi?"

"Okay, you may be seated."

To be honest, it doesn't suit him to be so formal like this. Yes, I know that he's not in good terms with us for the past week cause some of my classmates named KIM TAEYONG did one of our physical activities as a joke. Because of that, the class ran in the field for 5 laps. Thankfully, we only did 5 because if it"s 10 or more? I'm dead for sure since I'm not a very athletic person.

Argh, I still hate it when that day happened.

Just then, Mr. Kim spoke again. "Apparently, Mrs. Choi referred me to Mr. Lee to become your new homeroom adviser. The reason why is she's going to abroad to finish her doctorate degree. She also wanted to apologize to y'all cause she didn't had the chance to say goodbye to her dear class."

"Look, I know that we're not in good terms. I would like to apologize also---"

Taeyong suddenly stood up which caught the attention of the whole class. "Kim seonsaengnim!"

"Omo jinjja! Aish, you don't have to surprise us like that, Taeyong-ah. Okay, what is it?" Mr. Kim said.

He bowed. "Chusamnida. I will never do that again. I will seriously do your activities from now on."

Mr. Kim crossed his arms with a contented look on his face. "Arraseo. Apology accepted."

"12-B, let's start fresh. In a few months, you'll all graduate. Let us make memories together that you'll surely cherish. Am I welcome to this class?" he said with a smile on his face.

Aish jinjja. Seriously Heechul? When will you properly treat me as one of your students?

... especially when we're alone?

The whole class responded, "Ne seonsaengnim!"

The whole class went okay since Mr. Kim really wanted to get to know us better. We played games which I very much enjoyed as well but it doesn't change the fact I still hate him.

... well, kinda?

I will admit that the whole class period was fun. There was never a dull moment. Mr. Kim really made himself at home in our class.

The class ended well and we're ready to get home. I was the only student left inside the classroom since I have so many things to put in my bag.

Your Momo is studying hard for the future!!

Just as I was about to go, Heechul's voice irritated me the most.

"You're not done yet, Momo."

"Argh, seriously? Can't I have a break this week? Card day is coming and I want to go home. I'm tired."

His face suddenly changed with a worried look. I guess he felt guilty.

Yep, this was a nice excuse.

"Jinjja? O-okay. I was just going to ask if I should bring you home again?"

My whole body frozed to where I'm standing. Did I hear it well?

I faced him again. "What's your deal Heechul? Are you playing with me?"

He looked surprised. I'm starting to get angry at him seriously. He quickly changes his personality when we're alone.

"What do you mean? Do you still hate me?"

"Yes!!! So please, if you want to play with someone, just not with me okay? I'm fine being your assistant."

I did not say anything quite offensive right? Okay, there's nothing to worry about.

I bowed. "Goodbye, Mr. Kim."

-----

Then, Kim Heechul was left there dumbfounded.