Part One .

Bad critiques were used to Witney , she knew what she was signing up for . To be so vulnerable . To put yourself out there , she knew that she would get bad comments . But she didn't know that they would escalate worse and worse . She didn't know that she was falling apart until someone was there to help her back up .
..............................................................
Dancing With The Stars had just ended , and Witney was on her way to New York along with the other finalists . She was so ecstatic about winning . She could not believe she won . And so did many viewers . Once Witney was on the plane , she checked her phone , and it was blowing up . Witney could barely read any comments because they were coming in so fast . She was able to read one though , and it was not nice . She read " why did Witney win ? She didn't deserve to ."
Witney decided to let that one fly over her head . She knew there were haters and critics out there . She knew that not everyone would like her . But later that night , she found another awful comment , and this one she took hard . It read ," Witney's such a bad dancer . Like why is she even a pro . She should quit before she embarrasses herself."
This hit Witney hard . She thought to herself ," Am I good enough ? Should I be a pro ? Should I have really won tonight ?" She never felt like this before . She can usually get over comments like that . She didn't want those people get to her , but they did . And she thought that was the worst until the next one she received .
..............................................................
Okay this my other story . It revolves around cyber bullying . Which is important and relevant to today's time . And THESE ARE REAL COMMENTS . IVE SEEN THESE BEING SAID TO SOME PROS IN REAL LIFE . Not necessarily Witney , but to the pros . Cyber bullying is bad . Please don't do it . ❁
Also , I would love feedback . Please comment . It's going to revolve around markney , but also power and overcoming something . I hope you like it . ♡