Part Three .

" Ugly " "stupid " "why did she win ?" Witney read to herself as she turn her phone on . That wasn't the worst . Witney saw a post saying ," like if Witney Carson is the worst dancer ever ." There were 937 likes . Witney couldn't believe it . Did that many people think of her like that ? Did they think she was a bad dancer ?
After that , Witney became addicted . She was on her phone nonstop , seeing what people said about her . She saw " Witney is so bad , I am better than her " ," Witney should just stop . She is literally the worst person I've ever seen ", Witney should just go to Hell ." Why would they say such ? Why ? She thought and thought and thought about it , but she couldn't think of an answer . And worst , she was believing what they were saying .
..............................................................
It was 1:00 AM and they were flying through Kansas . Halfway to New York . The pros were starting to go to sleep , but not Witney . She want to see what people said . To know what they said . Eventually , it was just her and Keo awake . She knew he was only awake because she was .
" Witney , you need to go to bed . We have to get up early tomorrow ," he said . Keo was so sweet to Witney . To everyone .
" I will , Keo . You don't have to stay up with me . I'll be fine . "
Keo then left and later , Witney decided to go to bed . He was right , they all did have to get up in the morning and she didn't want to be late . She headed back to the sleeping area . There was one bed left , hers . She tried and tried and tried to go to sleep , but she found herself back on her phone , looking through her comments again . What she found was horrifying .
" Witney should just go die . I wouldn't care " she read . Tears were in her eyes . How could someone hate her so much that they would want her to die ? Witney began crying as she read more .
" Witney , if you died right now , I would be happy because Sadie would win ." " I'll right Witney Carson a death note if she died ." " Witney , do everyone in the world a favor and just die . Seriously . "
Witney couldn't even believe it . She couldn't . Why ? Why ? Why would they say something like that ? She began to freak out . She was crying hysterically . Witney didn't want people saying that . Witney didn't want people to hate her so much . She didn't want to die , but would she be doing a favor if she did ?
Witney got out her bed and went to the bathroom . She calmed down . And looked up at herself . Was she really ugly ? Was she she really stupid ? Did she really deserve to die ? Witney looked around and found the pills . She reached to grab them when someone stopped her . She knew it was him . It was Mark .
..............................................................
Okay I decided to update . And I know this is really bad but this is for the Markney fans . Anyways , I hope you love it . ♡