~Chapter 1

Hi, this is me, Avian. Let me tell you about myself. I have reddish-brown eyes *AN: i dont know if thats true but just play along* and straight red hair, i dyed it last month. I get bullied at school everyday, physically and mentally. I self harm and i once tried to kill myself because i had enough, but too bad   my aunt walked in on me before i ate all the pills.  And finally, i have abusive parents.

" wake up right now or im gonna come upstairs and pull you from your hair! " yelled my step mom, my dad married her after my mom died while giving birth to me, and he hated me ever since, and my step mom hates my guts. 

I layed there with my eyes closed until i heard the door open and felt someone pulling my hair. " plzz, no, not him, no plzz!! " i knew she would do it, she always does it when i do something wrong. " hello honey, yep, he's not here you can come " she was talking on the phone to our neighbor AKA the person she cheats on my dad with. i heard her come in and she led him to the living room where i was. "wittle avian scawed?? WELL U SHOULD BE! " and with that he started beating me up with my step mom watching.  After the beat up session i ran upstairs and got changed so quickly so that i dont miss the bus. Last time i did i had to walk all the way to school, and it was not pretty. I got into the bus and the bullying began, it was horrible, during lunch i ate in the bathroom, it was my daily habit. After school, i went home, and dad was there. He opened the door, gave me a disappointed glare and went. See the case with my dad is that he just hates me, no beating, not even talking, but other than that he gives me the things i need and just ignores me. 

I got all my homeworks done and ate dinner and then went in my room, i just sit there and watch videos and stuff. " hey you, come down this instant" i heard her horrible voice as i daydreaming. I got up and went downstairs. " we're going shopping get dressed" she told me, i never enjoyed shopping, she would always just let me carry her stuff around. 

when we got to the mall, she said that today, she wanted to buy ME something for a change. i wasnt comfortable with the idea cuz it doesnt feel right. "lets enter this shop first' she led me into the store and immediatly went to the shorts section. " how about we buy u short clothes cuz its gonna be hot this summer in California" i just went along with the idea and ended up buying short shorts, mini skirts, tank tops and much more.

At the end, as we were on our way out, she stopped and said " one more store " i couldve sworn i saw her mischevious smile. In the store she went to the bra tops section and bought me many of them. it was quite suspicious you know.

When we arrived home, she parked the car, went inside, and left me to bring down all the shopping bags, they were so much, it felt like she was buying me a new closet. as i went inside my dad came and said coldly " youre done shopping i see, there are two suit cases upstairs, we threw all your clothes and packed all your stuff, we're going to melbourne tomorrow" i was slightly shocked but not much because i am now used to moving..