~Chapter 2

yaaay were moving !! I thought sarcastically... but the thing was, isnt it winter in Australia now? but i just took it off my mind and started daydreaming about Australia, I've always wanted to go there, they say there are many hot guys there.. hehe... and I've always wanted to move again so i can have a fresh start, i wanted at least 1 friend. It can be very lonely at times.. I slept thinking about australia and how wonderful my life could actually be, but who knows..

The next morning i woke up to someone pouring cold water on me "get up young lady its time to go!" she yelled at me, "go take a shower right now!! " i did as i was told. While i was taking a shower, i traced upon my scars, i havent self harmed in a while now, its barely noticeable. As i finished taking a shower, i wrapped myself in a towel and went to my room. i was surprised to see Linda * step mom * sitting on my bed. " wear this " she said coldly and went out of my room. i looked at the clothes, they were a black bra top and some sparkly grey shorts.. i paired them up with a grey bag and black TOMS, " i look good " i thought to myself 

As i went downstairs, my dad gave me a questioning look, they were both wearing long sleeved shirts and jeans... hmmm.. i just shrugged it off.

We went into the taxi and we arrived at the airport 30 mins later, as i waited patiently on the chair for them to announce our flight, i read some brochures that were on the table.. "Flight 7365 to melbourne boarding now"  announced the speaker, i got up and caught up with my dad and linda.. We were guided to our first class seats * we are a rich family * and they served us some drinks, after take-off they gave us some dinner. After that i just slept for the whole ride.

As i woke up, we were landing, we went off the plane and got our bags, then my dad called a cab to take us to our new house. when we arrived, i was VERY shocked. the house was three stories high, it was FABULOUS!! i went into the house, and linda told me which room would be mine. " this will be your room Avian " and what a surprise, it was the smallest room in the house. but it was good enough for me. All my stuff were already there so all i had to do was unpack. i decided that would be for later. i took some money and decided i would go "explore" the city. " im gonna go out to explore " i shouted, "i dont care" linda told me and as soon as i was out she locked the door and shouted " be late me and ur dad r going to be busy!! " ugh.. typical linda, just wants to get rid of me. As i stood there outside it hit me. i felt like such and idiot, i started shivering because it was too cold, so thats why she got me all those short clothe!!  i startd banging on the door with no success. i decided to just walk to any shop and go inside, maybe find a starbucks as well.

As i was walking down the street, something caught my eye. it was a candy shop. i decided to go in since i was IN LOVE with food. When i was inside, there were a bunch of guys around my age, one was filming and the others would go to differet ladies and say: "would u be my lollipop.." or somehting like that. i though it was pretty funny. i just started walking around and picking up some candy.. until i felt someone tap my back. i turned around, it was one of them guys. he was so handsome and pretty!! he bent down on one knee and said : "would you be my candy, sweet lollipop?? " i just stood there while the other boys were laughing at me.. but i couldnt stop staring at his face.. it was so familiar.. and he stared back at me,, it was like one of those moments when you feel the fireworks light up in ur stomach. finally one of them yelled and said "come on Jai, lets go, we're going to shoot outside" so thats his name, Jai, that sounds familiar too.. Anyways, i paid then continued walking outside, i was considering going home but i knew that they wont open the door, so i just went and sat on a bench.. staring at the moon.

I was daydreaming about Jai, until i felt someone sit beside me. as i was knocked out of my daydream i suddenly felt the cold air and started shivering again. "are you okay??" the person beside me asked, i still didnt see him. " yep, just feeling a bit cold" i said. "did u seriously go out in this freezing temperature without a jacket?!" he asked surprised. "uhhh...." i was thinking of what to say " i was locked outside the house and my parents are at work so yeah " i lied... i wasnt very good at lying.. when i turned and faced him it i was speechless.. it was JAI!! he stood up and gave me his jumper. "here you go, im used to the weather but looks like your not " he smiled. OMG this guy was perfect!!  "uh.. thanks a lot " i said as i put on the jumper. the warmth was WONDERFUL! " no problem.. Jai.. Jai brooks " he said and smiled "Avian" i said and smiled back " nice name and i must say your hair looks great, red is surely your colour" did he just COMPLIMENT me!! OMG im gonna faint. "Hey Jai, were going home, come on"  Jai's friend, i guess, said. "well im going but heres my number, call me if you need anything" he said and winked at me. the butterflies were dancing in my stomach *-* "cya" he said, i waved back and then he went.. 

I started walking back home.. the door was open. i walked in and went upstairs. when i opened my bedroom door, i was startled when i saw linda sitting on my bed..

What do you think Linda wants?? at least 10 reads and 3 comments for the next chapter :D 

Thank you if you read :*

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

~Avian