Chapter 5 : Midnight [M]

J E N N I E

Its 12 Midnight when I woke up, I look at Lisa beside me, sleeping peacefully. I stand up and go down the stairs to drink water.

I sat on the chair, when Jisoo unnie came, her hair is messy and looks like she just also wake up.

"Oh, you're here. Can't you sleep?" She asked huskily.

"Yeah, I just need water. Did I wake you up unnie?" I asked.

"Ani, I just woke up because chaeng said that she's going out with her cousin Somi because she's craving for pasta." She answer.

"Wow, she should've be sleeping now. Gosh, unnie your girlfriend is unbelievable." I said then sipped on water.

"Mm. But I love her, so even she ate a lot of food, its okay. I will give it to her." I smile seeing my sister is happily inlove with my bestfriend.

"You're so lucky to have a girlfriend like her unnie."

"Yep, thanks to you sis. If you didn't tell me her number, maybe I end up with V."

"Tss. That guy is totally obssess with you unnie."

"Yeah. But he's sweet. Uhh nevermind, I'm just going to take this milk. You should sleep now Jennie, we still have class tomorrow. And is Lisa already sleeping?" She asked.

Suddenly, I felt uneasy, I should not tell her that Lisa is sleeping on my room, or else, we're both doomed.

"Ah, I don't know, I didn't look at her room eh. I will check her later unnie."

"Okay. I'm going to my room now. Goodnight."

"Oh. Goodnight unnie." I said. She went up to her room and when I heard her door shut, I quickly went up to my room.

I was shocked when I see Lisa sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Where did you go?" She asked.

"I just drink water downstair." I answer, I close the door and when I turned around, she's already in my front. I can smell her perfume and the smell of beer in her clothes.

She pinned me on my door and put her right hand on my side, and her other hand locked the door. I was alarmed when she touch my cheek using her fingers, I look away to prevent her from touching me.

But, she held my chin and made me look at her.

Is it lust?

Her eyes, I don't know if its lust or whatever. I felt like she was drowning me in her look.

She slowly leaned on me, I close my eyes waiting for her lips to claim mine, I gasp when she finally sealed me with a passionate kiss.

"Mmm." I moan when she bit my lower lip, asking for an entrance. I wasn't suppose to gave in but she quickly put inside my mouth her tongue.

My knees were getting weak so I put my hands on her shoulder and grip on her clothes to give my knees support.

The passionate kissed, turn into a hot one, I was lost myself when she start to roamed her hands on my body.

She unbutton my clothes and pull down my pjs.

I don't know why I'm letting her to do this to me, when I suppose to stop her. I'm being submissive when its her. I can't do anything. My brain said to stopped her but my body asking for more of her touched.

Her lips go down on my neck, kissing it and sucking it creating a hickey.

I pulled her more closer on mine, her warm mouth is giving me pleasure.