Chapter 12 : Moving out?

L I S A

I was staring at the ceiling and trying to remember what happened last night. We were both drunk and I don't know what happened next. I just woke up naked and Irene beside me also naked.

She was snuggling beside me and hugging me. Did we have sex last night? Oh my god. I won't drink again.

It was saturday, so we don't have class. I look at her innocent face and sigh, regretting what happened last night.

Her lips is so inviting, and a LOT of hickeys on her neck. Did I leave that?? Oh my god. I swear I won't getting drunk again.

"You're awake." I look away when she open her eyes and sat up.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"You don't remember? Something happened." I don't know if she's sad or what. I panicked and sat beside her.

"I'm sorry. I was too drunk last night. I don't know what happened. Please forgive me."

"Tss. Its okay, I also want it. You're my first. I'm happy that I gave it to my crush." She smiled at me.

"Are you okay down there? Is it hurt? Did I fck you too much?" I asked.

"A little sore. Its okay, I can manage to stand up. And don't worry about me. It won't take long." She said, I just nodded and take our clothes. I gave it to her and I wear mine.

"Stay there. I will order our food." I then went out of her room. I order kimchi fried rice and samgyupsal for our breakfast.

"Uhm, Irene is there any available condo here? I was planning on buying condo so I can move out." I asked when she went out. Aww, she's so cute with her bun and large shirt.

"Oh, beside my condo. Its available. Do you want me to accompany you to talk to my dad?" She asked. Eh? Her dad??

"Your dad?"

"Yes. Oh, you don't know, hehehe. We own this building. So I have my own room here. This is his gift for me."

"Really. How much it cost every condo??"

"500k only." She said and make her coffee.

"Okay, I want one." I exclaimed.

Not so long ago, the doorbell ring. I guess its the order.

"I'll just go get it."

I walk towards the door and I was right. Its the delivery boy. He smile at me and handed me the order.

I sign on his paper and give my payment, also giving him a tip.

"Eat well Maam. Have a nice day." He said.

"You too. Thank you." I closed the door and make my way to the kitchen. Irene was there and preparing the plates.

"I told you don't move. Just stay there and I will do the rest." I said, she chuckles.

"How sweet of you Lisa. Tss. I think I already fall for you." She said shaking her head.

"Really? Did I make your heart flutter Bae?"

"Yes, you are Kim."

We start eating and talk nonsense and whatever. She was fun to be with and I felt relieve that she's not uncomfortable with me.

We consume 1 and a half hour eating. After that I volunteer to wash the dishes. We watch a movie frozen, we're both dubbing the movie that made us laugh out loud.