I

After Team Destiny and Team Thousands disappeared in the midst of time and the galaxy, Overlord Taiga revived and commanded his Minion Overlord Snow to defeat the new Generation of Heroes. The group Seventeen has been proclaimed to be the successors of the defendants of the Earth. Seventeen Members Joshua, and Vernon has been vested the Gem of Undeniable Virtue which is the beginning of the race for Joshua and Vernon as Warriors. A beam of light is shining forth from the Nebula M78, the home of the Ultras, the Land of Light. The Ultra Brothers, along with the gods of Greece, will look after Earth. Before disappearing, Team Destiny left the two gems into a meteor that landed on the Moon and then the gems reflected back on Earth and was obtained by Joshua and Vernon.

Zeus says telepathy to Joshua While Team Destiny and Team Thousands are not present for Earth, Your Mission is to fight and fend off monster creatures, beasts, and enemies. Protect the Earth at all cost. If it is also to lose your life. Joshua in deep sleep woke up and repeated at all cost? If it is also to lose my life? Joshua the shined from the room and gained a gem power. Joshua saw the gem on his chest and saw that he was a chosen one until a voice was heard by Joshua, it was Minho's voice Protect the Gem I vested in you Joshua. Let it be the symbol of your strength. We'll comeback to this Earth one day. Minho's voice then disappeared and Joshua sighed.

Overlord Taiga had 3 minions he wants to fight Joshua and Vernon to completely eliminate the Gem Power and Ultra power from Earth and be a dominion to Darkness and Evil. Taiga said Joshua and Vernon ey? They'll perish under you my Minion. Snow, attack the next Generation of Heroes. Snow replied I shall attack when the time is right.

The Next day, seventeen came out to go buy some Breakfast

S.Coups Hey Joshua, you coming? We're going to eat breakfast.
Joshua *looks at the horizon* uh... yeah... Be right there. Said it in a cold voice
Vernon *goes up to Joshua* Dude, let's go?
Joshua uh... yeah... fine. *Joshua said in a cold voice*
Dino Do you see anything different with Joshua today?
The8 He seems colder than ever. Anyways, let's go I'm starving.
S.Coups Seventeen, let's go.

With the Ultra race being part of the conquest and protection of earth and humanity. The eye of the Lion is part of the eye of the gods and the ultras. Ultraman Leo has been looking on the actions of Seventeen. Leo will be guiding Joshua and Astra will be guiding Vernon.

Ultraman Leo Joshua
Joshua L.. Leo?!? Ultraman Leo?!?
Ultraman Leo *nods* You must train, instead of eating. Your new appetite is Vitamin D from the Land of Light. We may protect you at all cost.
Ultraman Astra Joshua, your mission is now. You must defeat Minion Snow at all cost, with the help of my master.
Ultraman Leo Joshua. Train by the eye of the Lion. My power may be vested in you by Minho's great destined form.

Joshua heard about Ultraman Leo and Ultraman Astra's plan. Joshua called upon Vernon.

Joshua Vernon, come with me.
Vernon Where are we going? What are we doing?
Joshua Just follow me. I don't have time to explain.

Joshua and Vernon went on a deep forest where Minho and Mahiro used to train. The place where they've been training is now a closed off area, but Ultraman Leo and Astra are there on their transformation.

Ultraman Leo Joshua.
Vernon Ul?!?! Ultraman Leo?!?
Ultraman Astra That's right. Vernon.
Vernon Ultraman Astra?!? What are you both doing here?!?
Ultraman Leo Your mission. Joshua has been vested by the Undeniable Gem of Virtue, for you Warrior Vernon, I vest you by this Gem.
Vernon Gem?