Chapter 1

"IM DONE!" 

Jack stormed up to his room  and stayed  there the rest of the day. at 11 PM he packed his bag and put his phone in his pocket then snuck out silently. He ran to a bus stop and sat quietly as tears fell to the dirt. He paid and silently sat at the back of the bus. A strange old man sat in front of him.

 "Hey, you alone?"

 his breath reeked of alcohol. Jack sat up more.

 "Yeah and if you try anything ill break your nose,"

 The old man smiles showing his few yellow teeth. Jack laid back on his seat and put his headphones on. The bus driver moved the man to the front and apologized to Jack. 

timeskip qwq

Jack got off the bus in Wyoming and goes into a gas station.

 "How can I help you young man?"

 "Just need to buy some snacks,"

"Are you the missing kid? i'm gonna call your parents" 

He leaves the money for his food and waters then leaves and gets on a new bus after going to the bathroom and changes clothes. Jack sits down and starts to fall asleep. 

"Hey," a handsome young man spoke to him. "I'm Noen," There was something strange about this boy, he made Jack instantly fall in love with him. Noen sat down by him and leaned in, Jack froze and just blushed.

"N-Noen-"

He cut Jack off by trying to kiss him. 

"You look nice"

Jack finally snapped out of it. "I'm Jack, I am 18 almost nineteen and I have a girlfriend."

Noen smiled. "I'm 20, I don't have a girlfriend and..." he tried to kiss Jack again only to be shoved off. 

------------------

Varia crept downstairs and outside. She looked at her watch and ran down to the bus stop.  She sat down and realized it was 2am so she texted Jack. 

"Happy Birthday love," 

The bus came and she got on and sat down towards the back. Jack texted back,

 "I love you"

Varia smiled, 

"I love you too" 

The bus stopped and Varia got off and went to the bathroom. She read a sign that said Idaho Border stop.  A bus stopped and she almost got on but she saw someone familiar get off. "Jack?!" 

Noen kissed Jack's cheek and Varia's heart broke. Jack turned around and saw her run towards the bathroom. He followed her and saw someone corner her in the alley. The young man held her wrist and she wiped her tears as the man dragged her away. 

///////////////////

Whats gonna happen to her? Do you want part 2? Let me know and ill  make a second part soon.  Anyway, ILL SEE YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT UPDATE BUBYEEEE

                                                    -Jack