Outside The Kingdom

You're (C/n), a Ranger who wants to explore the world you never see. After telling your story of how you become, they welcome you with an open arm. "First time, that's rare." Kirito seeing a rare first time, never seen since the lockdown of Aincard. "We've been adventure before, so I guess we tell you our story." They agree with Joker as they tell you their story. As you and your new found friends listen to their adventure, the elf maid gives you a drink for all of you. "It's on the house." 

 You learn Ruby once was a student of Beacon, now full on Huntress after taking down Salem's ally. Izuku wants to be a knight, but after finding the sword of All-Might and helping Bakugon from the Xorn, he becomes one of the students of U.A. along with his friend. Kirito was trapped during Aincard lock down, causing people to panic while killed by monsters. But after years of isolation, Kirito and his friends continue their adventure, from battle Laughing Coffins to the war of the underworld. Joker was falsely blamed, sending his hometown to a different city. He did meet his friends during his time, but after a weird portal to the other world Joker became the most dangerous thief along with his friends to take down the enemy and steal their hearts. The Phantom Thefts.

All of you talk about their tales, not until a door opens seeing a little person in robe.

"Ah! And the finest warrior has arrived!" The robe persona loud with an open arm. "I was expecting a full group of adventurers. But after seeing the four of you, I was surprised." You and your friend look at him. "I guessing you're the person who send out the quest?" Izuku asked. "Yes I am! I'm the one who gave the quest. In fact, I know all of you." 

The robe smiled. "You don't know any about us." Kirito gave a hard answer. "Oh don't give me start with you, Kirito the black swordsman. Or at least you took his title." Kirito's shock of the person said in truth. "How-" "The survivor of Aincard and the hero of Underworld! Yet you continue risking your life during your time." Kirito said nothing, as the robe person turned to Ruby and Izuku. 

"While the both former students left the their academy, Ruby Rose become the Huntress after stopping Salem, while Deku still learn from All-Might after the battle between you along your friends and League of Villains." Ruby and Izuku shock after telling their true life.

 "And after taking everyone's heart, you show that Phantom Theft can change everyone's life! It's that right, Akira, or Ren? I'm sorry, I am very confused about your real name." Joker smiles. "It's just Joker." What he didn't know, is you just sitting here the whole time. The robe turns at you. "And I did not know you." He looks at you with the orbs of light. "I'm new of this." You said. He clapped his hand together. "Ah make since!" The robe sits down, as he orders you all to sit with him.

"I'm a summoner, but I am a messenger from the many kingdoms." The Summoner said. "Wait many kingdoms?" Ruby worries. "As in, Elf and Orcs?" Kirito answered. "Indeed, I was giving a request from all the kingdoms of many races. All of them are the same request, but during my time of reading I noticed something. They say that one of their allies was killed by their own. I think it has something to do with a cult." The Summoner said. "Not only the cult, the report said they took many magic items, along with many fallen. I believe that the cult is working someone or something, outside of our realm." You all give goosebumps. 

"This is why I send the quest to those who are willing to take it. And after seeing four of you, this is a great opportunity for both Vietnam and the newcomer." Four of your friends look at the Summoner. "If the four of you not only finish the quest, but also help your new friend, you'll get special rewards. If he survives." The Summoner makes it an impossible task. With a few minutes of thinking, Kirito is ready to tell him thanks to a friend of yours. "After hearing of the quest and helping a new guy," Kirito for the first time, smile at you. "We can do that." The Summoner clap. "Good! Now come and ready for your quest." Summoner went outside. 

With everyone packing the gear, you feel nervous going beyond the kingdoms. "Are you feeling okay?" Joker asked you. "Not going to lie, I have never been outside of kingdoms. Probably beyond." Deku gives a pat on your shoulder. "Don't worry whatever happens, we got you." Ruby and Izuku give you a smile of hope, with Joker and Kirito smirk knowing they've been there before.

With all of you outside the tavern, the carriage is waiting for you along with a Dwarf and a Owlbear.

"Come on, she's in a hurry for the ride" Dwarf shouts as the Owlbear ready to ride. "Once you reach the edge of the border, you need to get to the Fortress name Ikova. They'll tell you for your quest. Be worn, there are enemies patrolling the areas. I highly suggest hiding from them while at camp." Summoner give the last tips. "Don't worry, we'll be careful." Izuku said. "The hand of the newcomer now rests on your hands. May the watcher guide you." The Summoner farewell to all of you. With the carriage moving, you see both Orc and Elf bid a farewell of your journey. "So (Y/n), are you ready?" Ruby asks you, with Kirito, Joker, Izuku look at you. "Yeah. Yeah I am." You smile, ready for your first adventure.

With 3 day ahead, you learn more of your new friend during the ride. Learning from their friends, battling both monster and enemy, and taking on a godlike figure. But it comes to an end, as you reach the edge of the border. "This is far I can drop you." Dwarf said with you and your team get your gear. With you the last one to drop off, Dwarf turns around as they leave. "Good luck, and stay alive!" With a Owlbear farewell roar, All of you walk to the cliff to see the areas. And for the first time, this is breathtaking.

You can't help but be stunned by this amazing field

You can't help but be stunned by this amazing field. They can't help but smile at your reaction. With Izuku walking beside you, it reminds him of his younger past. "I Know how you feel (Y/n)." With Ruby on your side, along with Kirito and Joker, this is going to be the adventure of your lifetime. For now Joker steals the spotlight. "We can continue this view once we find the hideout." You all agree. "Ruby since you're team leader, you can point. Me and Izuku will protect (Y/n)." Kirito gives an order. "Gauss I am going scout then." Joker takes the look out. With all you leave, you are going to prepare the fight you never faced before.    

Hope anyone doing okay during this dark time. I'll write more if I got time. For now, You'll face foes on the next chapter.

Stay safe