Chapter 9 - Beerus and Whis

A/N: The song is 'Sing To Me' By MISSIO.

  Goku was holding back Frieza's ki blast when he asked "How's this."

   "W-what about it," Frieza struggled to get out.

   "It's not over yet," Goku shouted out.

   "You... little maggot," Frieza shouted.

   "Frieza! I really didn't expect you to become this strong," Goku said.

   "You noticed too late. Now, die for me," Frieza shouted before letting out a loud yell.

   " Everyone, duck," Gohan commanded as bright energy radiated from the fight.

   Bulma quickly pulled me behind a nearby boulder. Everyone kept their heads down (Well except Vegeta). A rumble shook the earth. Vegeta held an arm over his eyes to shield them. The Boulder they hid behind crumbled slightly. The light went away and showed that Goku and Frieza were still fighting it out.

   "Dad...," Gohan trailed off as he watched his father fight.

   Almost everyone there muttered out words of encouragement.

   "Sorry to keep you waiting," Whis said as he and Beerus appeared behind them.

   "Beerus-sama, Whis-san," Krillin exclaimed.

   "You actually came," Bulma questioned in a panic.

   "So where is this deluxe strawberry parfait," Whis asked as Beerus caught a glimpse of (Y/n).

   (Y/n) was minding her own business fetching her weighted sleeveless hoodie and wristbands. Right after she put them on she was caught in a chokehold.

   "Ah, kitty man has me," I shrieked before muttering profanities under my breath aimed at Beerus.

   A tick mark formed on Beerus' head "I told you not to call me that," He seethed.

   "Beerus-sama could you please stop choking (Y/n) and instead eat some of this deluxe strawberry parfait," Bulma said with a worried look in her eyes.

   Beerus let go of (Y/n) only for him to grab her ankle and drag her over to where Bulma had the food. Beerus grabbed a spoon and stuck it into the dessert. Taking a spoon full of the dessert he shoved it into his mouth. His eyes immediately went wide. He let out a satisfied sound.

   "This tastes excellent, much more so than I expected," His eyes went back to their normal size as he said to Whis "We were right about coming here, Whis."

   "Yes, Beerus-sama," Whis said, a delighted smile adorn his face.

   (Y/n) muffledly said (cuz her face is in the dirt) "Ah, yes this is amazing I love the taste of this fucking dirt."

   Beerus ignored the sarcastic small one whose ankle he had and shouted out "Ah! No, I ate too fast and now I'm getting a brain freeze."

   "The base for this must be that ice cream that we've had before," Whis mused.

   "Why, yes," Bulma confirmed.

   A loud splash echoed through the cliffs. Goku had gotten thrown into the water by Frieza. Goku quickly flew back up. Frieza followed him. They once again began their fighting.

   "This looks like the brains of the giant frogs on planet Manu," Beerus remarked.

   "Yes, it sure does," Whis said.