Loving My Bestfriend (Part 3)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This chapter is not yet edited. I posted it for updating purposes.

WARNING: There is a part of this chapter with sexual contents but don't worry it's pretty brief.

Please feel free to vote, fan and comment if you liked this chapter.

_______________________________________

Spring's P.O.V.

The friendship between Raven and I continued on until college and now we are roommates. We go to the same university with different courses. She's studying accountancy for her pre-law and I'm studying pharmacy for my pre-med.

Raven's play girl/bad girl attitude also carried on until college and my unrequited love for her, believe it or not, has still not yet disappeared but it's definitely not as much as it used to be.

I'm pathetic, am I right? Well I did try and I am still trying to extinguish my feelings for her. I occasionally date other women and they take Raven off my mind for a while but you know "first love never dies".

Raven's P.O.V.

I am so lucky to have a very understanding bestfriend like Spring. When she confessed to me when we were in tenth grade I really feared that my rejection would change and ruin our friendship but here we are now roommates and studying in our dream college.

Spring and I were both getting ready for our classes this morning, both of us were facing the mirror putting on final touches when she suddenly talked.

"Hey Raven, Are you free this saturday?" she asked as she briefly stopped brushing her hair

"Yeah I think so, why?" I answered as I put on my black leather jacketW

"Well I'll be having a party this saturday and I'm hoping that you'll come."

"Why did you have to ask? Of course I'll go, what kind of bestfriend will I be if I won't attend your party." I said to her enthusiastically

"Since Friday is my free day, I'm going home to do the arrangements for the party. So you can just be at my house on Saturday, five o' clock in the evening. Don't be late." she said as she walked out of our dorm room for her first class

I>>>>>>>>>FASTFORWARD>>>>>>>>>I

Raven's P.O.V.

It was already Friday morning and my first class starts at 11:00. I can't seem to find Spring anywhere so I guess that she already left and went home.

Since I woke up early today and still have two hours to spend until my class starts, I decided to go out to the nearby cafe and eat some breakfast.

When the pretty waitress served my order, I winked at her and she blushed and hurriedly walked away.

While I was halfway through my breakfast the cafe door opened and a hot woman entered. She saw me openly checking her out. The woman smiled and started walking towards me.

"Hi I'm Sheila, mind if I sit here with you?" She said biting her lip teasingly

"I don't mind. It's an honor to sit here with a very pretty lady and by the way I'm raven" I answered with a flirty tone

"Well Raven I won't be beating around the bush, when I entered this cafe I knew that I wanted to have you, therefore do you wanna hook up?"

"Wow you're extremely direct but who am I to reject your generous offer?" I said with a huge grin