Short story's 2

(A/B/O)

TW/ child neglect, expected language

They got a call about a Child being found who had run away from home, Cube and his team was the first to be called to find the little one. This would be Cubes first time finding a child, one of the Alphas on his team came up to him and said "Hey Omega you going to be ok with this? it's just a pup they said." Cube knew that they were trying to scare him, they always did, but he didn't let them throw him.

When they got over to were the child was, couldn't be more 4 Cube felt his heart drop seeing how thin they were, the Omega inside of them was begging to help the child, but they could't do much, they are not the child protective servos, they were called for missing or murder/ suiside cases.

when the child was close Cube walked up to them slowly and said "Hey pup, what are you doing here all alone?" The child looked up at him and chuckled " hehe your funny mister" This warmed Cube and Cube's Omega up "Oh and how so?" Cube said as the child still looked at them "You're wearing female clothings, that's silly" Cube knew the child was young and didn't mean to be rude. Cube was one of 5 male Omegas that have been morn in the past century. Female Omegas aren't rare, but male Omega's are.

"It is, but it is the law little one, i have to wear female clothing, now where are your parents Pup?" The Pups happy tone soon turned sour, they looked away before saying in a low voice "My parents don't like me, they think i'm a mistake" Cube felt their Omega growl at that statement "Oh dear, you are not a mistake" The pup still looked sad looking back at Cube "But they say I am, daddy said I should of died in mommy, and then that mommy should of died as well, calling her a, a slut " Cube let out an audible growl now, how dare this Pup's parents do such a thing, but soon Cube had to calm down he could not scare the pup "Well then would you like to go to a nice home then were no one will yell at you?" At this point others had come to see why Cube's pheromones were working up

Cube looked at them and said "This pup needs to be taken by child protective service" The others looked around before saying "and why is that?" one Alpha said making Cube walk over to them squaring them up "This pup had just said Slut No pup should know that word, and have you not seen how skinny they are, this child is neglected!" Cube was seething with rage.

TW/ Death, graphic imagery, body abuse, expective language.

The pup was found a few miles from his home, the child knew it's address so the others went as the Pup went into one of the police cars to drive to a foster home, the others soon went that way they were going to have a piece of mind with that father. Cube was still seething with rage as they got closer, not even letting the vehicle stop fully before getting out. Cube pulled his gun out of his atchul and pointed it at the door and yelled "Come out with your hands up" Cube could smell so much death coming from the house, others could as well but not as well as Cube, Cube could smell exactly were the deaths were, and how old their was, there were few around the house must of been animals because hey didn't smell like a shape or a beat, but inside their was the smell of a dead shape in their.Cubes other team got out as well pointing their guns at the door, three Alphas(once from the police station) including Cube (the other four stayed back near the cars just in case the culprit ran out)walked towards the door before the Cop kicked the door down.

All four of them pointed their guns inside nothing, but the smell of death wrecked inside, Cube could tell that the corps had been laying in the kitchen but had been moved, possibly to the bed room, but they had to find the man, Cube could he could smell that blood had moved this way, but the Alphas were already moving in, he knew they couldn't smell as good as him, so it would be his job to find the man, all he needs to remember is on this job act like an Alpha don't make your Omega take over.