Chapter 1

Yeji's POV

I can't help but to ignore those glances and focus on the photoshoot, but those pair of two eyes were distracting me. The memory of her pinning me to the wall last night just won't get out of my head.

"Yeji, you need to be fiercer" it's my first time hearing the staff telling me like that. Usually, I lit every photoshoot. I tried so hard to focus.

After my photoshoot, it's Yuna who's next to me. I went to the dressing room and found Lia and Ryeong who's sleeping. Aw those babies must be tired.

I almost jumped when a pair of hands landed on my waist, her breath was just beneath my ear.

"Unnie, you're so pretty" Ryujin whispered that flustered me.

"Every time I look at you I just wanna put you on bed" I gulped because of what she said.

"R-Ryu, watch your mouth" I turned around to look at her, "we're with them" I said.

Ryujin held my hand and pulled me with her. Geez I'm their leader but I can't even resist. I'm their leader but I can't control this one. Is it because I love the way Ryujin look at me with full of lust?

My eyes widened when we entered in the comfort room. Oh god, no.

"Here, only the two of us" Ryujin smirked and there I heard the door locked.

"I'm your leader" I mumbled.

"I love you, unnie" Ryujin's tip of point finger touches my chin.

I know, Ryu. Me too.

But I'm a leader.

"One day I'd get you together with your beautiful body" Ryujin tip toes before kissing my chin.

"Look, lips mark" she bring out her phone and told me to stay still while taking photo of it. Cutie. When we're on cam she'll usually be grumpy towards me abt taking pictures to the point that I need to beg for it, but off cam she's showing how much she adores me by taking pictures of me.

"Can you please stop growing Yeji unnie? I'm the top here but I'm shorter" Ryujin said that made me chuckles.

"You're pretty, Yeji"

"You're pretty cool, Ryu" I mumbled.

"Unnie, I'm confused" Ryujin uttered.

"Confused with what?" I asked, worrying.

Ryujin suddenly pushes me to the wall, locking me with her arms and body again.

"I wanna know what you feel whenever I do this" she stares at me intimately. I do skinship but I haven't experience this with anyone, only Ryujin made me feel this way. This way...I felt like my heart was racing and I've got the urge to kiss her.

But I'm leader. A responsible leader.

In a split second we were already sharing our breath. I want to push her but I can't. I can't help but to close my eyes while she's getting closer.

Soon as our lips met I wrapped my hands around her neck. She's moving as if it's not her first time, and it was my first time kissing someone like this.

"Uhm—" I groaned when Ryujin bit my lower lip. Her hands were asking to go further but we heard chuckles from the outside that's why Ryujin quickly broke from our kiss and twitches the door to unlocked.

We're anxious but we pretended that we're having our time looking at our face on the mirror.

"They slay every photoshoot. They're so gorgeous, right?"

"Yeah beautiful girls with beautiful future waiting for them"

I smiled because of that.

"Annyeong" we bowed when they entered the comfort room.

At their back, there's Lia who's unaware of our presence coz she's busy fixing her clothes.

"Lia!" I happily called out.

"Oh hey Yeji, hey Ryujin" she greeted.

Lia closed the door. We three are both facing the mirror but Lia and I are exchanging glances. We're just really comfortable with each other, everytime I look at her I smiled. She's like a sunshine.

"I'm exhausted" Lia mumbled.

"You probably need energy" Ryujin said.

"Yeah, coming from my source of energy" then Lia hugged me full of giggles.

"Gross" Ryujin mumbled.

"Yah Yeji unnie~ she called us gross. Yejisu ain't gross tho. We're lovely couple"

"Ne, we're couple" I chuckled.

"Imma head out" Lia went out in an instant following by those two staffs.

Ryujin locked the door once again before hugging me from the back. I bite my lips when my eyes landed on her lips while watching her on the mirror.

Ryujin broke from our hug and faced the mirror. She's really pretty cool. I'm so gay for her. Her bare shoulder caught my attention.

No, Yeji.

I placed my chin on her shoulder before wrapping my hands around her waist.

"Yeji unnie~ what's with the sudden cling?" she chuckles before holding my hands, "we need a polaroid. We look good" she added.

"You always look good" I complimented.

I tilted my head so I could smell her neck. I really love her scent.

"Kiss it" Ryujin commanded.

"Stop it Ryu" I said.

"Aish you're really a submissive bottom, aren't you?" Ryujin slowly turned to face me, she put her hands around my neck and tiptoes a bit to reach for my lips.

She gives me a peck before licking her own lips, "I tasted your lips before the photoshoot, your lips tasted different this time" Ryujin pouted that made me smile.

"You kiss someone, don't you?" there she is again concluding about something.

"It's still my lips tho" with that I aggressively kisses her. My hands roaming on her back, feeling every inch of her bare skin. With no further kissing, Ryujin opened her mouth surprising me when she suck my tongue. She's dominant and I can't resist her.

I cornered her on the sink. Her butt's touching the edge counter of it.

I pulled back from our kiss.

"Let's not do this here" I said.

—❣
#ryujintops