Chapter 5

Yeji's POV

I laid my butt on the couch when we finally arrived in the dorm. Ryujin sat over the suitcase that she brought. It feels hot because I'm still wearing the sports bra that I wore this morning when Ryujin and I did work out.

"Is there some presents for us inside that luggage unnie?" Yuna asked and sat beside Lia who's peacefully taking a nap after a long ride.

"No"

"Okay what do I even expect" Yuna rolled her eyes.

"Psh you expected" Ryujin teases.

"Yeji unnie, Ryujin's at it again. Will you please scold her" Yuna suddenly clung her arms on Lia's arms that's why our queen woke up.

"Just give something to Yuna since you bought a lot yesterday" I stated. Ryujin and I went in the mall with my sister yesterday. This bitch bought lots of sweaters and oversized shirts. Psh I told her to save her money but she won't listen at all.

"Andwaeyo. She has her own money and besides it's not her birthday" Ryujin stated.

"Well it's not my birthday but you gave me some treats" said Chaeryeong who's busy with her phone.

"Yaaah! Why are you like that Ryujin unnie!" Yuna grabbed a throw pillow and shoved it to Ryujin's face. Ryujin keeps on laughing.

"So loud again" Lia said, she looks really exhausted. I bet she worked out in our day off. She's been working out, she's so thin. Lia has been receiving criticisms about her poor performances and her weight and she's really doing her best to lose fat.

Actually, she's not lacking in skills in dancing. She's lacking in confidence because people started downgrading her without seeing her improvement.

I went close to her and held her hand, "What did you eat in two days?" I asked.

"Something edible" Lia jokingly said that's why I scrunches my nose, "Cutie Yejiii~ don't worry, I didn't skipped meals" she said as she pinches my cheeks.

"Our parents in their own world again" Yuna said.

"As always. Yejisu needs a live broadcast" Chaeryeong said.

"Ani! It's Ryeji who needs live broadcast, they promised that they would do vlive together since they weren't there in our previous live" Yuna strongly stated.

"But Midzy loves Yejisu so much, right? They probably miss our parents" Ryujin said before giving me a fake smile that's why my temple wrinkles but I kept my lips in awkward smile.

"They miss us all" I said.

"But they love Yejisu. Yejisu, always. The superior" Ryujin stood up. Our eyes focused at her, she brought the suitcase with her and walks heading to our room, "I'll fix my things inside" she lastly sad.

"She's such a mood" Chaeryeong commented.

"Agree, unnie must be jealous" Yuna stated.

"Jealous of what?" Lia asked.

"Jealous of Yejisuuu! She has no superior couple HAHAHAHA" Yuna teases.

Hi, I'm her girlfriend.

"She got 4 of us" Ryeong said.

"Neee~ but- aish nothing"

"Aren't we going to the building today?" Lia suddenly asked, she leaned her head on my shoulder while clinging her arms on mine.

"Wae?"