The Hot Babysitter - Chapter 1

Deku's POV

I sat under my sheets looking through All Might videos for what must of been the 10th time this week. He was my favorite KPop star and I loved all his music. I knew everything about him and I am even going to his concert tonight. I leave in a hour with my good friend Uraraka and her boyfriend Bakugo. Bakugo was a, well interesting character to say the least. He doesn't like me very much. I think he's just over protective of her.

I heard a soft knock at my door before it was opened.
"Izuku sweetheart I'm leaving for work. The money for the babysitter should be in my room on the desk. Please be careful tonight and have fun"!

"Thanks mom love you"!

She shut the door and I looked back at my phone. Man I'm so excited.

Around 15 minutes later I decided to get ready. A took a quick shower then got dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and my All Might Sweatshirt. I started to comb my hair when I heard the doorbell ring. Must be the babysitter.

I brought my brush with me as I went to answer the door. I didn't know who I would be expecting, but I definitely wasn't expecting this.

I opened my door and my eyes locked immediately to the stranger standing outside my door. A tall slim man stood leaning against the wall. He had a tee-shirt with jeans on. His hair was half white half red and he had two different colored eyes. I noticed he had some mysterious scar on his face as well. Yet, he was absolutely gorgeous.

"Um Hi. I'm Shoto Todoroki. I'm here to babysit for Uh, Inko Midoriya? Am I at the right apartment?"

I quickly snapped back to reality and tried to form a sentence".

"Yes you are. Inko is my mom. My name is Izuku Midoriya. Please come in". I showed him to my sisters room and then left to go meet up with Uraraka and Bakugo. As I was walking towards the elevator I couldn't help but wonder who he was. I've never seen him before which is weird. If he went to our school I would of seen him. It's also weird because I follow a lot of other kids from surrounding high schools on social media, so why haven't I seen him before? I mean someone with two colored hair and a scar across the face would be pretty hard to forgot.

"Hey get your head out of your ass".

I was harshly pulled away from my thoughts and looked up. I saw Uraraka and Bakugo sitting in the lobby near the door.

"Oh hey guys. Sorry I zoned out their for a second".

"Of course you we're idiot". Bakugo said while rolling his eyes.

"Come on you said you would be good. Just try and get along".

"Fine fine".

The three of us walked to the subway and got on the train. Before we knew it, we arrived at the stadium and were finding our seats. This has always been a dream of ours.

Uraraka and I meet In Kindergarten. I was always a talkative kid, especially with things I was passionate about. Uraraka was the same way. We both clicked that first day we met, and we were inseparable since. In Junior High, we both stumbled across KPop. We spent hours upon hours listening to the music. That's when one day we found a new rising star. His name was Toshinori Yagi but was more known by his stage name, All Might. He was a new rising star already breaking records by his first week. The K-pop community immediately fell head over heals for this overnight sensation, and that included Uraraka and I. We both begged our family's for tickets ever since his first tour date went public, but unfortunately Uraraka came from a restively poor family while my mother was single and trying to support both my sister and I. Not only that, but the tickets were extremely expensive. Our hopes of seeing him in person were very slim next to nothing.But that all changed when Uraraka met Bakugo.

The summer before our first year of high school, Uraraka met Bakugo. They both worked at a local ice cream shop down the street from the park Uraraka and I went to as kids. Turns out that he lived in the town next door and was planning on going to the same high school as us. And of course just like a cliché movie, they both feel in love and started to date. I didn't mind though, I wanted to see her happy. Every since she was little, she always talked about find her "Prince Charming". And yes he was no prince, but he cares about her. And that's all she really needed.

Back to the story though, Bakugo came from a wealthy family. Both of his parents worked for some pretty successful community. He somehow was able to grab 3 tickets to his upcoming concert and gave them to her for her birthday last year. At first I was surprised that I was going as well, but I later found out he was able to get a better deal buying 3 together rather than 2.

And now we were here, front row of our idle's concert after waiting so long.

"You excited?" Uraraka asked.

"Am I excited? Is that even a question!"

She giggled then turned to Bakugo who just brought over snacks. A little while later the lights started to dim and you can hear the screams of fan girls all over the stadium.

Wow I'm actually here.

(Time Skip)

"Did you see the way he flipped his hair at that last song!"

"And the way he hit that note! Like I know he had a good range but it's so different in person up close!"

"It was boring the and screaming gave me headaches".

"Shut up bakugo you don't know what you are taking about! It was amazing".

"What ever you say coco".

He grabbed her hand and I watched her blush.

"Well this is my stop guys. See you at school Monday".

"Wait"!

Uraraka ran towards me and embraced me into a hug. I saw Bakugo scowl at me as she did so.

"See you Monday! I had so much fun today. Kinda a dream come true"!

We all waved goodbye and I started to walk inside. When I got to my door and got out my keys.

"I'm home" I said trying not to be so loud since it was late.

I was taken back when I walked into my living room to see my sister and Todoroki both sleeping on the couch.

What was I supposed to do? Do I wake him? That seems like the most reasonable answer. I slowly tapped his shoulder until he stirred awake.

"I- um, sorry you are still here. I thought my mom would be back by now".

"No worrys. She told me that this may happen."

"Oh um let me get you your money".

I quickly made my way to my moms bedroom and was able to find the money easily. When I came back to the living room, he was up and gathering his stuff.

"Uh here. S-Sorry again".

I gave him the cash and he grabbed it. His hands were soft.

"Thank you. And you are fine. Have a good night".

He walked around me then opened the door and left. And I just stood there like a blushing idiot. Damnit I didn't even get his number.

I looked to my left and smiled at the sight of my sister. She must of had a good time. I carried her to bed and tucked her in, then walked to my room where I changed and laid down on my bed.

Wow. What an amazing day.