Jealousy

Xiao zhan pov

I woke up with puffy eyes.I was still sleepy then suddenly I heard a voice.

"Good morning zhan, I guess you are already late for your class, so I bought you breakfast it's their on your table".
Yibo said while doing his hair in the mirror. All the memories of last night came back to me after hearing his voice. Then I looked down to see I was wearing my t shirt and was covered with two blankets......? Is it his? I guess he's guilty? I'm just gonna let it go this time.

"Oh thanks I guess?"

By saying this I looked at him and expected an answer. But nope, the room filled with silence.

"Umm how much was it lemme grab my wallet".

I said while standing up from the bed and headed towards my bag in which my wallet was.
Suddenly he grabbed my wrist, I was startled and pulled my hand balck instantly.

"You don't have to pay me"
He said as he looked at my hand.

"So what do you want?"

I asked as I was confused of what this devil want now.

"Just buy me dinner tonight".
He said as he walked away.

"Aaa okay okay"
I said And looked at the time and yup I was getting late I ran to the bathroom did my routine as fast as I could. I ate my breakfast in a hurry And ran to my class.

when I entered the class professor wasn't their.
"phew" I sighed in relief.
I saw cheng waving at me and pointing to the empty seat beside him. I ran towards him and adjusted my ass on the seat to find a comfortable spot.

After the lecture I was going through my phone and came across the picture I took of the singing competition and tomorrow was the last day to apply for it. I was in a dilemma should I apply for it or not that's when a voice brought me back to my senses.

"What are thinking about? Did you hear anything I just said?" Cheng asked while raising his left eye brow.

"Um nope, hehe. I was thinking about this singing competition should I take part in it or not what do you say?"
I asked him.

"Oh dude, do you know it's a duet? If you have a partner you should just go for it then".
He said while pointing at the picture in my phone.

"Oh shoot how come I didn't see that! I don't even know anyone in this college." I said while whining.

"Man didn't you say that yibo is your roommate? How come you don't know that he is a singer too and to add to that he is quite popular. BUT he doesn't take part in competition and shit like that. Your are so not lucky bro". Cheng said suppressing his laughter.

*Worth of time you could use to watch anime* later

My all classes were all over. Cheng wanted me to clear his doubts related to our lectures.

After like 3 hours we packed our bags after finishing, it was already dark. Cheng insisted to drop me off to my room. I had to at last agree cause he was so stubborn about it. We were on our way to our room when I saw someone approaching us. At first I couldn't see the face but when the figure slowly came near us i froze. It was WANG YIBO.

He looked at Zhou cheng then back at me and back at cheng.
Before we could say anything yibo grabbed my hand and started dragging me with him. I gave a look to cheng saying it's okay he can leave.

After 5min of walking we reached our room. Yibo was still holding my hand not roughly rather gently and firmly like I'll run if he freed my hand from his grasp.

"Why were you late your classes ended way long ago" He looked at me and asked.
I stood there silently and looked him in the eye with confusion.
"Why are you still up? Were you waiting for me?" I said while raising my eyebrow.
"You..... You were supposed to buy me dinner tonight." Yibo said without making eye contact with me.
I made an 'O' face "it totally slipped my mind with all that singing competition and Zhou cheng nagging".
"His name is Zhou sheng" Yibo muttered to himself and looked back at zhan.
"You were with this Zhou peng guy all this time? "
Before I could say anything he said.
"what is your relationship with him? Is he your boyfriend? What about this singing competition? Are you participating?" Yibo bombarded me with all these questions.
"First of all his name is Zhou CHENG and why should I explain my relationship with Cheng to you"
I said and took a deep breath and continued.

"Second he is not my boyfriend." I could hear yibo sighed in relief when I said that but I ignored it.

"Third I still don't have a partner to sing with so I guess I am not going to participate-"

"Well I can sing and I can be your partner" Yibo said as soon as I finished my sentence.

"HUHHHHH??!?!ಠ益ಠ"