Confrontation

Wang yibo pov
"ZhanZhan"
I woke up with a jerk. My breathing was uneven and there were beads of sweat on my forehead.
I looked around and to my disappointment I didn't see the person I dreamt of.
Suddenly my phone started vibrating.
"Damn it" I ran my hand through my hair.
I ignored it without even looking at the Caller ID and walked into my bathroom.
Took a quick shower after brushing my teeth.
When I came out I picked up my phone and saw 2 missed calls from an unknown number.
Just when I was about to put the phone back, it again vibrated..... It was a call from the same number.
I picked it up without thinking twice.
"Wussup?"
It was Xue Yang.
"Where is he?" I asked ruffling my hair.
"Whoa whoa take it easy man" He said and I could sense that he was smirking.
"JUST TELL ME WHERE IS HE?"
"I'll tell you but first answer me who is he to you?" His voice sounded serious.
I don't want him to know but I don't have any other option so.....
"My...... My husband" I said.
"Huh? Your husband? He ran away from you in this condition?" He said laughing in between.
"????!!!!! What? What condition?" I panicked.

"YOU DON'T KNOW??!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN..... are you really his husband? Well I don't care I want rest of my money and about his whereabouts
Right now he is at XX hospital and he is living with a guy name Zhou Cheng I'll text you the address"
Before he could say anything I hung up the phone.

What was he talking about????? Condition??? What condition???? Why I don't know about this 'condition' of his??? Am I a stranger? Do I lack money that he have to live with someone else? Did he even for a second thought of me as his husband? Why didn't he tell me???
All these questions were running through my mind.
I was angry. I was irritated at the fact that he is living with that Cheng or whatever.

"WHY?" I shouted and threw my cellphone on the wall. It shattered into pieces just like my heart.
I took my car keys and went to that hospital where my Zhan was.
_________________

XX Hospital
Xiao Zhan pov
I visited Nana regularly and I don't know why but I felt a bond between us. It was like as if she is my own 5year old child.
Today is the day of her surgery and so is mine.

Flashback 2days ago
*ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*
"Ah who is it? Shut the fuck up" Grumpy Cheng came stomping his feet in frustration.
"Haikuan?" Cheng said.
"Where is Zhan?" He asked while huffing like he ran a marathon.
"What happened?" Cheng asked. There was confusion written on his face.
He pushed Cheng aside.

"ZHAN ZHAN" Haikuan barged into the house screaming his name.
I came out of the living room.
"Dr.Haiku-" Before I could even say anything haikuan took me into his embrace.
Cheng who was watching this made an eye contact with me.
It's as if he was asking me through his eyes "what the fuck is going on?"
I understood that and replied with a "I-don't-know" Look.
Haikuan was still hugging the life out of me. My hands were hanging by my side and I didn't hug him back.
"Ummm Dr. Haikuan? I can't breathe" I said.
"S-sorry hehe" He let go of me.
"Now will you tell us what happened?" Cheng asked.
"WE GOT A BONE MARROW MATCH FOR XIAO ZHAN!!!!"
Haikuan told us. There was  silence for a few seconds processing what we just heard. I came out of my daze when I heard a loud noise.

"Aaaaaaaaa" Cheng screamed and jumped on both of us.
Tears streaming down from both of our eyes. I hugged him back with all of my strength.
My parents who were in living room came out.
"What happened here?? "
My dad and mom asked in unison.
"Aunty *sob* *sob* uncle *sob*......." Cheng couldn't complete his sentence.
"We got a bone marrow match for zhan and the donor has already agreed" Haikuan said and smiled.

Well you can imagine what happened afterwards.
Everyone including me were crying their eyes out and I was hugged like a soft toy. I thought I was gonna die of suffocation instead of leukemia. I made a special request to haikuan that I wanted to have my surgery on the same day as Nana.