Chapter 19: Marriage

After Michael's accident, it was my happiest moment which is marriage. I was pretty happy about it. I invited my dad, called my mom but she doesn't seem to answer any of my calls. There of course is Lizabeth my best friend and some of my favorite students. I really love it.

I was ready outside the chapel with my dad. Before it starts, my dad said "you'll be a great mother and wife so don't be selfish" I was happy about it said "thank you daddy, I'm really happy you've been my father" so he said "thank you so lets start". I began to walk on the aisle until I reached Michael.

After an hour has passed, the priest then said "you may now kiss the bride". Michael removed my veil and we kissed. Lizabeth took a picture which was pretty embarrassing and she said "I'll put this in my album" then I said "DON'T!!!" Then she said "jooooooooke". I saw Lizabeth looking at Michael's best man. I told Lizabeth "seems that you are in love again". She reacted "NO I'm not" then I said "good luck" then she said "OH COME ON!"

We then went outside and I threw the bouquet of flowers and landed on the hands of Lizabeth and she tripped. Looks like the best man caught her and she blushed.