And so it Begins

• Dedicated to OMGChad

"Hellllllloooo Gahhhs! Welcome back to UHC Season Ultra! We have a few new rules this season," Guude mentioned jauntily. I stopped paying attention. Like all the mindcrackers, I had already heard the rules, I was just recording them for my fanbase. This season, there were VERY limited health regen items. You could use notch apples, Instant health 1 and 2 potions, and regen 1 and 2. I was really happy about my team for the most part. I had BTC to keep us on track, and Pyro to make sure it wasn't boring. I just hoped BTC wasn't grumpy like when Vechs_ accidentally egged Coe off a cliff(Which was Bukkit's fault, Vechs was right). I tuned back in to what Guude was saying to hear the teams:Red was pakratt13, BDoubleO100, and kurtjmac, pink was GenerikB, Etho, and Zisteau, white was Docm77, Vechs_, and Coestar, light blue was Guude, Nebris, and AnderZEL, blue was SethBling, Sevadus, and PauseunPause, dark blue was VintageBeef, jsano19, and mhykol, purple was adlingtont, AvidyaZEN, and Aureylian, black was MCgamer, Milbee, and thejims, grey was BlameTC, myself; OMGChad, and Pyro, and the green team was Arkas, W92Baj, and, our only guest this season, MatPat from Game Theory! I was surprised about him, but only mildly, and he would give us all a few more views, and be an easy kill. Guude finally wrapped up the Skype call, saying, "Good Luck, Have fun, and may the best team be my team!" We broke into our separate Skype calls, and Seth ran the scatter players command. After some bug- fixing, healing, and eating, we were ready to begin!

A/N

So, who do you guys think you would watch in this UHC if it was IRL???

Comment, vote, and Follow! :P

^^No obligation to do any of the above...

Take care, brush yo hair, I'll see ya when ah see ya, take it easy.