10 - A New Addition To The Pack

~.~

" Tae, what's wrong? " Jimin broke Taehyung's small puddle of thoughts.

" Nothing, i'm just looking - " Hoseok cut him short.

" For Suzy-ssi. You invited her, right? " He asked teasingly, still hiding his eyes behind his square-like sunglasses.

Taehyung nodded, looking away in the distance.

" Oh lovely! I can't wait to meet her! " Jimin declared all jumpy.

" Didn't you on their date? " Hoseok removed the glasses, in order to look at Jimin questionably.

" Nah, this dumbass sent me off before she comes! " Jimin complained, senting Taehyung a fake glare.

" How did the date go, by the way? " Namjoon asked, suddenly curious.

" It was good. " Taehyung replied simply, shrugging his shoulders, still avoiding eye contact.

" Just good? " Jin butted in, while caressing a worrisome Kookie.

The bunny was trying to take a look right behind him, to where Y/N and Yoongi were. However, he couldn't take a glimpse of them at all. He tried to snoop in between of each of the members, but the circle was to tight for him to escape it and nobody had noticed his useless exertions.

" Alright! It was exciting, irritant! For me. I don't have a clue about how she feels. " He sighed harassed, duo to his feelings.

" Didn't she say anything, like at all? " Jimin interrogated the younger.

Taehyung shook his head. " She just thanked me and then she was gone. " Responded neatly.

" That's not necessarily a bad thing. How was she acting around you? " Hoseok interfered into the conversation once again.

" She was sweet and shy and smiley and - ugh i don't even know! " Taehyung groaned, pulling his smooth hair.

" Taehyungie, you act like you never went to a date before however, i got my answer. " Hoseok stated and continued. " Being shy says it all. " He winked at him.

Just when the gray-haired boy was ready to answer back, a well-known - to Taehyung and Kookie - total white rabbit appeared, running towards them. Seconds later, Suzy dashed over snappily, pretty puffed.

" Thank God, i thought she ran off again! " She smiled breathlessly, as soon as she saw Taehyung caressing Hanie.

And just like that, Taehyung lost his own breath and got lost into her immense, coffee pupils.

Y/N and Yoongi made their way back to the group as they noticed the new addition to their pack, finding Suzy bowing to everyone. Kookie couldn't be more thankful, seeing the couple being finally back, but he didn't know the reason why, or was his egotism that wasn't letting him? How could a bunny be selfish, anyways?

All the boys were about to stand up in order to greet her, but she politely stopped them. " Oh no! Don't bother with formalities, i'll just sit down with all of you. " She insisted nobly.

" You must be Suzy. " Yoongi guessed correctly as he and Y/N both sat to both of Jimin's sides.

The girl nodded, sitting next to Taehyung, obviously shy and uneasy.

" No need to feel uncomfortable. " Jin told her, smilling gently when she noticed her soft nod.

Before they were able to exchange any other word, Kookie ran to her and jumped on her knees, happily accepting caresses.