𝟏.𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 ~ 𝐌𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐤 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐤 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟☁️

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!
~~~~~~~~~~

Three months had passed since you first arrived on the island named Kuraigana. You were on his island. He being the best swordsman in the world, Dracule Mihawk.

You had admired the handsome man since childhood, and now, you were living and training with him.

But you weren't the only guest, because two other people were there, occupying a room in the gloomy castle: Zoro and Perona.
The first was a swordsman as well, but younger than 'Hawk Eyes', with green hair and three swords on his hip; he had the tendency of taking a lot of naps — and getting lost, too. The girl had pink curly hair, and she was always upset with the two men; Mihawk referred to her as a 'ghost woman'.

You had immediately become friends with the young swordsman, and during training, you fought each other to become stronger and learn from and about the other one. However, he was jealous of you, because you were always able to beat him, even though you struggled a bit.

The humandrills living there had become afraid of you since the first time they challenged you; they had immediately realized you were too strong for them, but you didn't think highly of yourself. Perhaps, they had seen how you fought and couldn't replay either your attacks or your sword.

Your weapon was a black-bladed katana, with a shade of dark blue whenever the light hit it, that belonged to your ancestors, but you knew little about it.
In addition, there was a dagger sheathed in a little belt on your right thigh, but you mainly used it for long-distance shots, to distract your prey while you prepared to jump them.

Thankfully, in that boring mansion, there was a library full of books of any kind, and you spent your free time in there; you also got to read an encyclopedia about weapons, and skimming through the pages, you found some extra information about that katana of yours.

You enjoyed a lot your reading time, but you obviously preferred the one spent with Mihawk, while training under his supervision.
You loved it when his golden eyes were watching you, the way he moved around you to control your every muscle at work or correct your position, maybe even touching you; feeling his hands on your bare shoulders or your hips, that would always have you flush, but you still tried not to let him see your reddened cheeks, even if it was hard to stay calm when he was next to or behind you.

One night, you weren't able to sleep, nor did you want to read because you had already finished all the books.
You were bored, and the only thing that you could do was train, so you headed outside and drew your sword.

An hour passed, then another.
You stopped only when you felt someone's piercing stare on you.

Feeling uneasy, you skillfully grabbed your dagger and threw it in their general direction, but it just grazed their shoulder and got stuck in the wall behind them.

Once you turned, you met those golden orbs that never left your form.

"You shouldn't stay outside when dark."

"It's always dark here."

The dark-haired male rolled his eyes at your reply, but you were right: there wasn't much light like on other islands during daytime.
"I meant at night."

"Oh, and why?"

"Beasts are around, especially at this hour. And they can kill you."

"Yeah... the only beasts I acknowledge are those coward humandrills afraid of me that run away with tails between their legs when they see me." At that, he chuckled genuinely, yet not so loudly, and started his way towards you while you were sheathing your sword back on your hip. "By the way, they are always around. Not only during night hours."