𝟐𝟑.𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 ~ 𝐋𝐚𝐰 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐃. 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐰 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟☁️
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!
~~~~~~~~~~

A small woof echoed in the empty alleyway, drawing the attention of an exhausted surgeon who was walking his way back home.

Passers-by kept their gazes away from the narrow street, in hopes that someone else would have helped the tiny creature and allowed them to continue with their life.

The man wasn't one to care either, but the image of a person waiting for him appeared, making him halt his steps. Their smile was the main reason he stopped his leisure stroll. There were times were he couldn't go home and had to remain in the hospital for days; he only hoped the newfound company would have managed to make up for his absences.

A sigh escaped his lips as his feet took him in front of a threadbare box. It had some holes on the side, perhaps to allow the animal to breathe.
A black and curious snout suddenly popped out of them, sniffing the human scent, and a muffled scratching sound followed as soon as the living being understood it was going to receive help.

The raven-haired man crouched down. His free hand lifted one of the top parts, allowing grey eyes to peek inside.

Law was surprised to see a small ball of white fluff staring directly at him.
He exhaled again, before picking it up in his arms and letting the dirt on its fur stain his black coat.

As he took the puppy to a friend of his, he couldn't stop thinking about how you would react.
But little did he know something was waiting for him at home.

~

You were shocked, to say the least.
Never in your life had you ever thought this would happen to you.

What about Law? What would he say? Would he leave you because of this?
"No, no, he would never, right?"

You stared at the void in front of you, so lost in your train of thoughts that you didn't even realize the front door had opened.

"I'm home." A manly — and sexy, if you might add — voice resonated throughout the entire dwelling until it reached the bathroom. Not hearing any feedback, he called your name.

Meanwhile, you hurriedly hid every proof away from his scanning gaze.
Not that you didn't want him to know. You did want to tell him, though you weren't sure how to reveal the news.

As soon as everything was in place, you exited the bathroom and made your way to the living room.

"Welcome back~" you smiled at him, making him fall for you even more, and kissed him, your arms around his neck while one of his held you in place by your waist.

Only then did you take notice of a small bump between the two of you.
Your curious hands grabbed the hems of Law's coat while you peered inside.

Your soon-to-be-husband watched with love in his eyes as your (e/c) ones lit up, and a beaming smile appeared on your face.

"Surprise~" he said with a smirk.

"Oh my God! Law, this... thanks!" You hugged him out of excitement, being careful not to crush the pup still hidden in his coat. "Where did you find it?"

"In an alley, inside a box. I already took him at Tony-ya's."

"Thank you, Law. This is the best gift ever!" He shot you a look of disappointment, reminding you of another one. "After the ring, of course~" you finished with a broad grin.

~

Both of you were now on the couch.
Bepo, the young and fluffy white dog, slept on the left side of the doctor, while you snuggled up against his right. His arm was around you and his head on yours.
The TV was on, broadcasting a documentary about polar bears —which kind of reminded you of the new addition to the house.

It was so peaceful, but a particular object hidden in the bathroom made you remember you were supposed to tell him something important.

"Okay, you can do it," your inner self told you.

So, you took a deep breath and exhaled, grey orbs moving from the screen before them to your form.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)-ya?"

"I-I need to tell yo-you something."

"I'm here. Go on." The sweet tone he spoke with demonstrated just how much he cared and loved you, but you didn't notice that for you were too nervous.

Would he even want this? Would he still marry you after you told him? Would he leave you and disappear into thin air?

"Damn it... Law, I'm pregnant!" You blurted out without giving it a second thought.

You couldn't see it, because your gaze was fixed on your lap, but his eyes widened before strong arms pulled you into a warm embrace.
He nuzzled your neck whilst inhaling your scent.

You could tell he was enthusiastic about the news you had just poured out: his smile against your skin revealed his usually hidden emotions.

"This is the best gift ever." Tightening his grip on you, he then whispered "I love you," as you hugged him back.

"Heh, surprise~! And I love you too."