𝟐𝟏.𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤 ~ 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟☁️
𝐓𝐖: 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐢𝐝)

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!
~~~~~~~~~~

"Y'all stay here, while Killer and I go for women. And don't fuck up or do stupid shit!" the strong and rough voice of the captain ordered.

"Yes, Captain!"

The inhabitants couldn't help but stare as the two walked among them. After all, a man with hair as red as fire and make-up on his face and another with long, blond hair and a mask covering his entire face were not difficult to miss; plus, they were towering the majority of the citizens with their height.

As soon as they reached the brothel, Eustass didn't hesitate to thrust the door open, gaining glares from the needy customers for having directed their attention away from the strippers on the stage. On the other hand, the girls didn't stop their risqué movements and dances.

One of them made her way to Kid. Blond locks cascaded on her shoulders, her green eyes wide and bright as a smirk appeared on her heavily made-up face. She was really beautiful, perhaps one of the most beautiful women on the entire island.

A small hand on his own made Killer look at his side, where he noticed another girl. Smooth (h/c) hair and (e/c) orbs in which someone could get lost... they were wonderful.
But something unusual caught his attention — something that shouldn't have been there, something that a whore shouldn't even dream to wear: a mask.
It was... peculiar, yet alluring in its own way. It somehow matched the mysterious aura all around her.

"Kid, what-" he turned his head back to his captain, but the latter was nowhere to be seen. "-do I do?" he finished the question with a mumble, the young woman chuckling lightly and pulling him further into the local.

The two soon reached a room, where the customers' needs were to be satisfied.
One of the walls was decorated with two shelves; on them stood bottles of whiskey, gin, rum, sakè... there was ample choice.
On the right, a spacious — and really comfortable, from the looks of it — heart-shaped bed was covered in (f/c) sheets and red rose petals.
A chandelier hung from the ceiling, its dim light creating a romantic atmosphere.

"You can take a seat. I don't bite~" she joked, her voice slightly muffled due to the mask covering the lower part of her face.

"You shouldn't be wearing that," the blond man said, giving voice to his thoughts, almost unconsciously.

"I know." She looked away from him. Her eyes were holding a silent apology. "But I'm not supposed to take it off."

Silence swarmed into the room; the music coming from outside the door served as a faint background for every indecent act happening in other rooms.

As Killer sat on the bed, (Y/n) climbed onto his lap and put her arms around his muscular neck.
The brush of her fingertips was enough to make that needed sensation resurface. But this wasn't enough.

"Take it off," he kindly ordered, almost asking her to. His hands were now on her hips as her legs straddled his.

"It's better if I don't."

Unexpectedly, her mask came off.
She was so shocked that she couldn't react immediately but eventually hid her face from him.

The pirate was speechless at his quick movements, as if his hand had acted on its own accord and unnoticed.

Nevertheless, he got the chance to peek at the previously covered skin before being protected once again from curious eyes: a scar, which didn't take beauty away from her, cut her lips diagonally. It was almost imperceptible, but one could notice its slightly darker color.

His bigger hands grasped hers and pulled them away. "It's not bad. Mine are."

"So that's why you... that's why you too wear a mask..." she wondered, still not meeting his hidden gaze.
Then, the stripper was suddenly reminded of what they were supposed to be doing.
"Anyway..." She smirked, confident all of a sudden, while her fingers walked their way up from his abdomen to his collarbone. "You should take the mask off too~. You know, it wouldn't be fair otherwise~"

There was something in (Y/n) that made the blond pirate addicted to her. Maybe her eyes, maybe her hair, or even her smirk... he didn't exactly know. But he was sure about one thing: this something was enough to make him want her at any cost. And to make him obey her.
No one had ever had this much influence on him other than his captain and childhood pal.

Without thinking twice about it, he removed the white and light blue mask.

Her soft touch on his marred skin awoke goosebumps, the feeling of which he had long forgotten, as her delicate fingers trailed every single scar adorning his face, from the faintest to the most evident one.

Moving his hand behind her neck, he pulled the girl towards him, and their lips crashed.
They soon started a lustful dance, her limbs wrapped around his neck while he caged her against his chest.

Losing all sense of time, they ended up spending hours together, either talking or having intercourse.

"Will you come with me?"

"And become a pirate?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." She grinned a wonderful smile. "But you have to take that mask off~"

"Only when I'm alone with you~" Killer smirked at her.

She lifted her head from his muscular chest and stared at him. "Then I'll do the sa-"

"No. You won't wear that thing anymore~"

"And why not?" she pouted.

"You're too beautiful for that~" And he kissed her right where the scar cut those oh-so-tempting lips.