season 1 episode 1: The rise of a king(Chapter 1: Confusion)

Hello everyone! I'm just here to warn you, this story comes after the lion guard season 3, so if you haven't watched it yet, please don't read this story.(otherwise, you might not understand it very well...)

As Kion and Rani were roaring the night of the coronation, Kion stopped for a second. Rani stopped too. "Kion, what's wrong?" She asked him. "Uhhh..nothing..." He replied with a gazing stare. Rani stared at Kion with a confused face. Kion looked away, smirking, pretending not to pay attention to her look at him. Before she could say anything else, Kion continued roaring. So Rani roared too, still looking at him. Once they got to bed, Rani asked Kion a question: "Kion?" Kion stopped and nodded to hear he question. "What happened there? Why'd you get all shy like that... and stop roaring?" "Oh, well... it's just my thing..." He answered hoping she would just get to sleep. But, instead, she talked back: "What do you mean by... "My thing"?" "Can we just... go to sleep?" Was all that he replied. "Okay..." Rani answered. Kion jumped on the rock that Rani sleeps on. She jumped on as well then she laid on him. She closed her eyes, and soon fell asleep. Time skip. 1:00 AM. Kion couldn't sleep. He looked down. Rani was laying on him. He quickly moved away from her, trying not to wake her up. He went outside the tree and got on the rock that he and Rani roared on. He called out to Mufasa. "Grandfather Mufasa?" He called. "YES KION? I'M HERE." He said. "I'm having trouble here..." Kion replied.  "I'M SURPRISED YOU ARE TELLING ME AT NIGHT." Mufasa said. "Well...I..I don't think I can be king." (Which was what he didn't want to tell Rani.) "DON'T WORRY, KION. I'M SURE YOU'LL MAKE A GREAT KING. TRUST YOURSELF." "Okay. Thank you, grandfather." Mufasa  nodded proudly and disappeared . "Trust myself." Kion remembered what he was told. He went back to the rock to sleep. 

The end for now...

Thank you for reading! Sorry for the short chapter. Chapter 2 will be longer! I will make chapter 2