Season 1 episode 1: rise of a king(Chapter 2: Sunrise)

Before I continue I just want to say that I'm sorry if you think the first chapter was bad. I hadn't many ideas and I made a few unrealised mistakes. But I've fixed 'em all now and if you find any more mistakes please say in the comments below. 

Thank you.

It had just come to 6:12 AM when Kion had opened his eyes for the day. Well... Bunga opened Kion's eyes for the day. "Kion, wake up!" Bunga yelled in Kion's face. Kion then yelled: "Ahhhh!" which made Bunga also yell: "Ahhhhh!" And before long, the two buddies were yelling together. "Kion, Bunga?" Came a voice from behind them. Kion then turned to see Rani there. All the yelling and screaming had woke her up. "Uhhh... Hey, Rani. " Kion said trying to make her forget about what just happened. He looked at her. She was not impressed. "Kion," Rani said "What the heck are you and Bunga doing?" "Uhhh... just..." Kion started "..Playing." Bunga said, continuing Kion's sentence. "Kion, you've been acting weird ever since you were crowned king of the tree of life." Rani said. "Not to mention last night. You were acting like you'd never seen me before!" "Ummm...uhhhh..." Kion didn't know what to say. "Uhhh... How about we just get some breakfast." Kion said. Rani sighed: "Okay.." They went out to look for something to eat. They found a herd of wildebeest. "Just stay quiet." Kion whispered to Rani. "We don't want to startle them." "Okay." Rani whispered back to Kion. "On three, we pounce." Kion said. "1...2...3!" They pounced on the wildebeest and killed them.(This is why they should not make a show about this. It might get bloody.) They walked back to the tree. They then started to eat the wildebeest. Once they'd finished, Kion left. He went up a hill and sat down leaning on a tree. He sighed.  What he didn't notice, was that in a bush behind him, there were eyes... There were two eyes looking directly at him. And then they disappeared. Rani came to see him. "Kion?" She asked. "Oh, hi, Rani." Kion said. "Kion, what's up? You've been acting weird all day." "Nothing, Rani" Kion said. "Please tell me, Kion." Rani said. "Ugh...Fine." Kion said. "I don't think I'm gonna make a great king. I don't think that this is my rightful place." "Kion," Said Rani. "This is your rightful place and you will make a great king." "You sure?" Kion asked. "Yes." Rani said. "You know, I wasn't sure I would make a great queen when I first started." "Really?" Kion asked. "Yeah." Rani said. They started chatting for a few minutes. 

But will Kion make a great king? What about that thing in the bush? 

We'll find out in part 3...