KamiDeku : Stress Reliever Part 1

Kink/s : slight daddy kink     

Izuku was training late at night, all of his classmates were fast alseep. Atleast, he thought they were all asleep. He was working on endurance training, making sure to not wake up his classmates and the neighboring classes with his noise.
"Hey, Izuku-kun!"
He turned around to see his boyfriend, Kaminari, in his pajamas holding a bowl of cereal. Kaminari was always like that, using "kun" with Midoriya's name. Oh, and also eating cereal with a fork. That too.
"Denki? Why are you still awake?" Midoriya asked, walking towards Denki.
"I was hungry, so I got a bite to eat." Heh, classic Denki, Midoriya thought, letting out a chuckle.
"Aren't you tired? You shouldn't have been training this late, that'll only strain you, babe."
"Training relieves my stress. It's fun, too!" He smiled, punching the air.
"I know what else will relieve your stress." Denki smirked, finishing his bowl of cereal.
"Huh?" Denki stayed quiet, letting Midoriya realize on his own.
Contrary to popular belief, Midoriya was not a virgin. He lost his virginity a few months ago, entrusting Denki with it. After realizing, his face turned beet red, shaking his head and waving his arms.
"D-d-dd-d-denki! No! Not now! I-it's late at night! W-w-w-we'll wake people up!"
"Not if you stay quiet, Izu."
Denki moved closer towards Izuku, their lips practically a few centimetres away from each other, his hand on Izuku's cheek.
"Please? You've probably been so stressed, let me relieve it for you, baby. Just leave it all to me~." Midoriya kept looking forward, Denki was way to close, he wanted to close the space between them so bad.
Denki leaned closer to Midoriya's ear. "Please, baby. Won't you do anything for your daddy?"
Midoriya gulped. He really did miss Denki, it was about a month since they last did it. He was practically half hard now from Denki's antics.
Midoriya nodded, which was enough for Denki's pout to turn into a smirk. Denki kissed Izuku, picking him up while not pulling away from the kiss, slowly taking him to his room. He did not want to fuck Izuku again while multiple All Mights were watching them, never again.
They make it to his room and Denki fiddles at the door knob, moving his hands so as to not drop his beloved Izuku. When he finally gets it open, he throws Izuku onto the bed, causing him to lightly moan.
Denki got on top of him and started undressing him, kissing every inch of his neck trying to find his sweet spot. Izuku squirmed from the touch, and moaned when Denki found it.
He smirked, abusing Midoriya's sweet spot.
"A-ah! Ah, Denki!"
Hearing his boyfriend moan his name almost made him cum on the spot, but he held himself back.
After abusing his neck, he moved on lower, playing with his nipples, before planting his lips on one of them.
"D-denki! It feels so good, denk.."
Denki looks at Izuku's face, only he got to see this side of him.
Denki felt his hard cock, it was getting unbearable with it bunched up in his pants and underwear.
"Ugh.. you never fail to make me so hard, Izuku~." He moans while feeling himself, slowly unzipping his pants, he continues feeling himself through his underwear. Izuku takes this as a sign and starts taking the place of Kaminari's hand. He takes off Denki's underwear, his cock coming up to greet him.
Kaminari wasn't too well endowed, with a 6 incher atmost. Still, it made Izuku cum countless times ever since they've gotten together.
Izuku started at the head of Denki's cock, causing a moan to come out. He jerked the rest of the girth with his hand, his mouth bobbing up and down, slowly getting to the base of the Kaminari's cock, his hand moving to his balls.
Izuku started to deepthroat Denki, causing him to make loads of noise. "Ghh, Izuku you're so good at this. You're going to make daddy cum, aren't you, you sweet sweet boy."
Izuku bit Kaminari's dick a little bit, only for him to moan more. His lips parted with Denki's dick, before deepthroating it once more. "You only do this for daddy, yeah? No one else sees this side of you except for me.. You're mine, Izuku~."
He was close to cumming now, Izuku also feeling his boyfriend's closeness.
"A-ah! Izuku!"
Denki came inside of Izuku's mouth, Izuku still deepthroating him, pulling away, having swallowed all of his seed.
"You swallowed it? Well, good job, baby boy." He smiled, Izuku panting.
"Well, I guess it's time for your reward."