Staying Home Courtine Duke and Missi X Reader

Soooooo I saw this and what the hell let's make a story out of it while we all still at home from this virus I'll try to update more on this book along with other's if Wattpad corporates with me anyway make sure to wash your hands, clean yourself and stay healthy darklings enjoy! ^^

                       Y/N's Pov

Due to the virus spreading in S/N I have no school and majority all the classes I have homework during my long break in courtine. For my age I don't need to worry because it's the adults that get the virus worse but what could I do for the rest of the courtine I know I have homework but still that's the lame part. Then my mind popped out an idea. I can see my two favorite vamps DUKE AND MISSI! ^^ I was so excited once the final bell rang I shove all my books and folders in my backpack and dash out all the way to the castle I was so excited. I haven't seen Duke and Missi for while ever since the incident happened it wasn't the same but the majority of time I wanna stay in the castle until things go back to normal. Once I arrived I dropped my backpack near the carpet went to find Duke and Missi but nothing I didn't understand where could they be most of the time they would be right here or in the living room. I glance back and forth it was too quiet until I was tackled onto the ground couldn't move or say anything my mouth was covered by a mask more like something that a surgeon would you I mean literally it was like a blueish green. I open my eyes to reveal that is was Duke wait he was wearing one too. Is he that serious about the virus spreading across the globe uh oh not Missi too what the hell did I have gone myself into. I know pure madness well it shouldn't be that bad I think.

Duke: Whoops didn't mean to startled  you toots just want be sure that your protected.

Y/N: I'm fine but is this all necessary?

Duke: Yes for protection I can't have beautiful girl like you get the virus it would ruin the fun~

Y/N: Duke what do you mean by " Fun"

Duke: I don't know maybe involved a bed.

Y/N use her leg to kick Duke in the balls he shead a tear from how far she went up to him.

Missi: Honestly you really are disgusting this is why I cannot stand you so much because situations like this you act childish.

Duke: Missi I do not this is my castle and I own the place and you don't tell me what to do.

Missi: Excuse but who has the staff and holds all the powers?

Duke: ( Sighs ) You....

Missi: Exactly ~

Y/N: Well it's great to see you two as always but what's with the mask.

Missi: Y/N you heard about the virus right?

Y/N: In my school or the news they can't stop talking about really pissing me off.

Missi: I understand but this virus can be deadly and for us vampires we all must stay clean.

Y/N: Wait don't vampires can fight diseases?

Missi: Some types of diseases I'm not sure about this one. That bastard messed up your mask I'll get you nice fresh new one.

Y/N: Oh you don't have to but thanks Missi.

Missi: It's my pleasure.

Duke: The one I give her was perfectly fine.

Missi: It didn't help when you put it on her by force.

Duke: I just wanted to wait for the right moment but I guess it was not really the right time.

Missi: Yes it sure wasn't.

Duke: Knock it off Missi.

Missi: You're the one to talk!

Duke: Love you!

Missi: Don't start with that crap.

Y/N: Ummm Duke why does your mask only cover part of your mouth and your nose.

Duke: Oh well you see my dear Y/N it's simple. They all can't resist my long purely true white nose~ I'm that good.

Missi looks at him then face palms of how an complete idiot he can be at times.

Duke: At least I'm still covered.

Missi: That stupid long pointy nose gets in the way!

Duke: How rude talking shit about my nose.

Y/N: You kind of covered maybe the virus won't get to you because you are immortal.

Duke: I'm most certainly am also the very lucky ones.

Missi: Cut with that cocky attitude and help out for once.

Duke: By doing what?

Missi: By cleaning the castle and stop being a pain in the ass

Duke: It only takes a few words to drop me but fine you win Missi.

Missi: Can I please kill him?

Y/N: Well sadly know even know he can be a pain in the ass I'm sure he'll learn.

Missi: Pfft.... Good luck with that.

I put on the new mask that Missi got for me I didn't mind it but I just don't want this virus worry my friends. Missi is taking it seriously she wash the clothes, use disinfecting spray and wipes to every room and even outside of the castle. I helped her out by dusting and replacing old things into something unfortunately I had to wear the maid outfit because I know for sure if I ask Missi she would definitely denied because Duke won't stop looking all the time. I put it on and continue the duties at time he would stop me to feel my breasts or grabbed me bridal style carrying me to the next room I have to clean as his fingers with play with the knee stockings and close to my heat I would hit or use the feather duster to distract him.

Y/N: You have dust in your hair.

Duke: I do not.

Y/N whacks him with her feather duster as he coughs and let's her go.

Y/N You do know pig.

Missi: Serves him right ( Smirks at Duke)

Duke scoffs and walks away.

Missi: Okay and think that's enough for today nice work.

Y/N: I'm so tired I can just go to sleep from all the dusting.

Missi: You can stay here overnight Y/N we have an extra room for you.

Y/N: Extra thanks I really want to stay here.

Duke: Well you can and you know your always welcome in my room or coffin perhaps bed the choice is yours ~

Y/N: ( Blushed) Thanks but no thanks I'm better on my own.

Missi: I'll keep this mask on just for the rest of the night and tomorrow replace it with a new one.

Y/N: Goodnight.

Missi: Goodnight! ( Waves to Y/N) Duke what hell are you doing?

Duke: Showing everyone my jazz hands I still have to mask on me.

Missi once again does a face palms and faints on the carpet.

Duke: Stay safe darlings ~ ♡