Chapter 9

Areum's POV

I woke up in Jimin's bed. My head hurts what the hell even happened? I don't recall a single thing. Someone opened the door and I saw Jimin holding his phone.

"How's being drunk?" He said teasing me "Well to be completely honest I hate it my head hurts and I don't recall a single thing." 

"Maybe this will make you remember things. I asked Jin to record you while being drunk" I get his phone and watch. I was singing good and looking funny that would make anyone gag. My eyes widened "T-This really happened?!" and he nodded

"What the actual-" I said but he cut me off.

"Don't curse, princess" I look at Jimin once again. What's with him and nicknames?

"Okay, what is wrong with you?"

"What do you mean? Actually, I don't care just clean the room and the bathroom seriously I had to go to another bathroom just to clean. Pabo next time don't drink" And he left the room. I wear my hoodie and some shorts.

"AISH!" My head still hurts. I went downstairs to get something but I suddenly stopped my tracks until I saw Jungkook on the floor hugging taehyung oppa. Namjoon sleeping in the couch with his head in the side and feet on the ground and Suga, he cuddle himself from the cold.

Are they all drunk from yesterday?

"Oh Areum, come I made hangover soup" I looked downstairs and saw Eomma Jin make hangover soup.

I ran quickly to the kitchen to hug eomma from the back "Eomma"

"Princess, your very weird when your sober, then when your drunk I don't even know how to describe you anymore" I heard Jimin said from the living room. "Shuush!" I said making him laugh and I closed the kitchen door. I ate my soup.

"Areum, are you sure about this?" Eomma Jin whispered

"Why Eomma?"

"Call me oppa" I sighed he was serious I heard it in his voice

"Okay, why oppa?" Making a cute aegyo making him calm

"Why are you still doing this?"

"Oppa.... He is Chimchim I know it he has the same name"

"But what if he's not?"

"We don't know if we don't try!"

"Areum!"

"Oppa, please respect my decision. I am facing the consequences whatever happen"

"I will support you no matter what I just care about Taetae what would he react?"

"I will take care of Taetae he's my brother I know he will take care of me and whatever happens I know you are there please just don't interfere"

"I won't as your mother and brother I will support your decision but I just care about how would you feel"

"I'll be fine Jin oppa."

"If your not call me don't ever hesitate"

"Yes oppa I love you"

"I love you too Areum"

"Now out I will cook" I pout I don't wanna leave him but I guess I will. I got out and saw the members looking confused?

"Why are you hugging Jin I thought you were in a relationship with Jimin" Suga said. I facepalmed myself

"Were you there yesterday?" I asked Suga and the boys

"Yes we watched the whole drama scene" Namjoon said

"I am their sister. Taehyung and Jin's Youngest sister" Seriously don't I look like Worldwide beautiful?

"OHHHH i thought that was fake" I want to kill this guys to be honest

"Yah! She looks like us okay?!" Jin said from the kitchen.

"Yah! I am worldwide beautiful!" I said making them laugh which made me irritated.

"YAH! I AM THE ONLY WORLDWIDE HERE!" I chuckled at his response "Yes of course!" I shouted back while rolling my eyes.

~~~~~

I went to my old place. Where Chimchim and I first met.

"Hi Rose.... Did you miss me? Do you want to hear our song like before? We always sang this with Jimin." I said looking at the rose.

"I'll meet you soon Chimchim We will be together forever because two of us makes one I promise I will come back to finally love you again.... Don't be sad don't cry remember our song and I'll be with you again I love you..... Forever together in love" I sang while remembering all our memories. I take off my necklace. It was a key to his locket. 

"Areum?" I looked and saw Jimin.

O_O "Jimin?"

"What are you doing here?" We both said in unison.

Jimin's POV

I went to our garden where me and Mirose always come. While walking I heard this.

"I'll meet you soon Chimchim We will be together forever because two of us makes one I promise I will come back to finally love you again.... Don't be sad don't cry remember our song and I'll be with you again I love you..... Forever together in love" It's our song of me and Mirose. I ran to see Areum. Maybe that song was in my head.

"Areum?" I said "Jimin?"

"What are you doing here?" We both said in unison. "I was here because I want to visit this garden. I thought this was hidden. How do you know about this?" She asked

"Well, I come here often to release some stress" I said and that's the truth but also to remember Mirose again. "Since we are here can I interview you?" She asked and I nodded. We both sat down

"So who is your first love?" She asked and I couldn't answer because of confidential and emotional stuff.

"Okay next one do you have a brother if yes tell the name and age"

"Park Jihyun age 23 born in 1997.. Birthday classified" She nodded and look for other questions. She typed everything that happens not really all.

Jin's POV

Same name? Could it be? No, it can't be. I heard Chimchim went to the US.