Chapter 10

Areum's POV

I thought he was Chimchim.... I was wrong as always. I hid my emotions that I was hurt that he was not the person I was looking for.....WHY?!?!

He has the same name but why?!?! It wasn't him cause if he was Chimchim he would know who I am and showed me the necklace I WAS WRONG AS ALWAYS THIS IS MY FAULT!!!

After the interview, we had to go home as Jimin has something to do. "Jin oppa" I said we were in a room so no one could hear I hope. "I thought he was him....."

"Maybe it-" I cut it off.

"If it was him, then he would recognize me! Me as Mirose!" I said letting my tears out. "Areum I have already warned you before this all happened. Love has made you feel hurt. That is love"

"Oppa, is it love?" I asked him curious about my love. "What do you mean?" He asked confused

"Why does my heart beats whenever Jimin is around? Why does it feels like it burns whenever he is hurt? Why does my heart desires him but not Chimchim?" I asked. "Your inlove my dear Areum" I-Inlove? No no I couldn't. My heart loves Chimchim not Jimin. "I am not, it will only settle with Chimchim!" Jin oppa hugged me. "My dear Areum, my sister, like a daughter of mine.. Let go of Chimchim..." I cried even more.

"I can't! I loved him the most! I just won't! He's my first love! We made a promise that I will come back for him!" I said. "Destiny is unfair!" I said once again. "Areum, it is not the end of the world.... Find him again and make sure he is the one you are looking for" Someone came to the room.

"Areum!" Taetae shouted. "Taetae oppa" He ran to me and hugged me. "Who HURT YOU?! I WILL BREAK THEIR BONES ONE BY ONE UNTIL THEY REGRET THAT THEY DID THIS TO YOU!"

"No, it's my fault oppa. I let myself again! I am wrong as always! Destiny is killing my feelings! I hate myself-" Taetae kissed my forehead.

"My sweet clueless Areum. Jimin is Chimchim" Taetae said "W-What?" Taetae smiled. "Remember you told me once that garden was only for you and Chimchim? Jimin was there almost wanting to cry because of the song you sang. He has the same necklace as you described my sister" My eyes widened.

"I-It couldn't be-" I said

"It is him... To confirm it sing the song in the room. I'll text you when he is coming"

~~~~~

I am here in the bed seating looking at the window thinking no one is coming.

*ding*

I looked at my phone and it was Taetae oppa saying he is coming. I took off my necklace and hold it in my hand then on my heart. I heard the door opened.

"My love from the space. Chimchim, he came from the stars. I came from the heaven above. I am his angel he is my star. My starlight who shines in my darkest nights"

"My love from the Heaven. Mirose, she came from the angels above. I came from the stars. I am her star she is my angel. My angel who came down to earth to be with me together forever in love" I looked at him with wide eyes. He was coming near me and I stand up and go near him too.

"We are born to love each other. Mirose and chimchim are our names and vowed that we will never leave each other. We will find each other until the end of the world. Anywhere and everywhere. Our love story starts with a rose" I smiled and my tears fell out. I hugged Jimin tightly and he hugged me back. . "Stop crying now my love" Jimin said caressing my hair.

"I miss you so much, Chimchim!" I said as I was crying.

Jimin's POV

Taehyung said he has something to show me so I went to the room. I was gonna say something until I heard the song.

"My love from the space. Chimchim, he came from the stars. I came from the heaven above. I am his angel he is my star. My starlight who will be with me together forever in love" The song...It's her.

"My love from the Heaven. Mirose, she came from the angels above. I came from the stars. I am her star she is my angel. My angel who came down to earth to be with me together forever in love" I'm going near her while she did the same too.

"We are born to love each other. Mirose and chimchim are our names and vowed that we will never leave each other. We will find each other until the end of the world. Anywhere and everywhere. Our love story starts with a rose" It is her.. Mirose. She hug me and I hug her back. She was sobbing. "Stop crying now my love" I said and carressed her hair.

"I miss you so much Chimchim!" She said while crying. "I miss you too Mirose. I have been looking for you after the year you left and I can't believe the one I have been searching for is right here all along." I said crying.

"Finally the ship have sailed" We looked at the door. "Taetae oppa?"

"How long were you there?" I asked.

"The whole time even the whole bangtan are listening" Taehyung opened the door wide. As expected, all of them are there. "Nice song by the way" J-hope hyung said. Areum hold my hand tight and shove herself there. "Finally the shortie got a girlfriend" I glared at Jungkook "YAH!" I shouted mad and they laughed.