Chapter 1: MaPhilIndo (a little sad story-)

(All images are my artwork)

Indonesia's POV
Me and Malaysia were playing ML (Mobile Legends) until I saw Philia. She open the door and say hi to us, I blushed when she said hi she's so cute and beautiful!

Malaysia's POV
I waved at Philia and saw Indo's face turning red wait- does he have a crush on her well it looks obvious that he have a crush on her. "hey Indo" I waved my hand to his face but, he was still looking at her "hey! I'm gonna burn your indomie if you don't listen to me!" I shouted "Oi! don't burn my indomie!" Indonesia said as he looked at me angrily.

Philippines' POV
I was reading something and I heard some shouts I asked them "what's wrong?" I looked at their eyes "oh well Indo likes y-" Malaysia said but he was cut off by Indonesia "we just had a little fight no need to worry hehe" Indonesia said while he is sweating. I nodded my head and I said "I'll be going to my room now ok" Indo and Mal nodded their heads. So I go to my room and read my favorite book. Indo and Mal looks a little suspicious oh well I think they might be making some plans but turn into a fight.

Third person POV
"OMG you have a crush on Philia!?" Mal said with a shock face "shut up Mal!" Indonesia shouted to him with a blush on his face. Someone knocked the door "there's someone at the door who will open it?" Mal asked Indo "not me" Indonesia said "well not me either" Malaysia said. Indonesia sighed "we'll play the rock paper scissors ok" Indo said and Mal nodded, so they play it, Mal lose. "Hahaha! You lose!" Indonesia said while laughing, Mal sigh and walk to the door and open it. The person was America, America waved and said "Hello Malaysia, where's Philia?" Malaysia blocks the way "what do want from her?" Malaysia asked him "I need to talk to her" America said "about what?" Malaysia asked again "look I need to talk to her right now!" America shouted and pushed Malaysia out of the way. Malaysia bump his head to the wall "ow!" He shouted as he rubbed his head, "hey! Don't push my brother!" Indonesia shouted to America "I don't care!" America shouted again and punch Indo in the face.

Philippines' POV
I heard some shouts again.. I put my book down and open the door. I saw Indo and Ame punching each other and Mal sitting there and watching them "AME INDO STOP FIGHTING!!" I shouted. Indo and Ame look at me and they stand up and glare at each other angrily, I look at them and I said "why you guys are fighting?" Ame look down "Its because Mal was asking him some questions and America got mad and pushed Mal, I got mad and America punched me in the face" Indo explain everything that happened when I'm gone "Ame.. we need to talk" I said to Ame with a serious and mad face. America nodded and Indo and Mal goes to their room. "Why did you do that to my brothers?" I asked him seriously "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean it.." America said with a sad face "I apologize you but why did you punch Indo?" I asked him again "I-I don't know.. my hands just punch Indo.." America said "oh.. please don't do that ok?" I said to him and he nodded his head. "O-oh by the way I have something to tell you" America said with a blush on his face "what is it?" I said "I-I love you" America said while blushing, I'm surprised that he loves me "Sorry Ame.. I don't love you.. we're friends and sometimes your like a brother to me.." I said with a sad face. It made America cry and ran away, it made me feel sad for him that I don't love him I-I love Indonesia he's so handsome and sweet. I'm sorry Ame. I saw Indo walk out to his room.

(A/N: I'm sorry for the AmePhil shippers ó-ò I ship AmePhil uwu I'm gonna make a book of it)

Indonesia's POV
I walk out to my room and saw Philippines with a sad face. I walk to her and I said "are you ok?" She looked at me and hug me, I blushed and hug back. "Y-yeah I'm ok.." Philippines said and goes to her room. "If y-you wanna talk to me you can go to my room I'll be there if you need me" I said to Philippines and she nodded. She goes to her room and close it. I go to my room and lay in my bed and think about her and I ended up sleeping.

(A/n: stay tuned for another chapter owo and wow 831 words and thanks for reading this!)