Chapter 3

I think that this song goes with this chapter. Well the beginning and the beginning of this chapter...

__________

*Katie POV*

I woke up in a hospital bed. Shit.

I saw around me my Dad and Papa, Jayden, Uncle Darry, Aunt Tobi, Uncle Twobit, Uncle Johnny and, Uncle Steve. No Jacob. Thankgod.

"Katie.." I heard Papa whisper.

"I'm sorry ok?" I whisper-yelled.

" Why? " Dad asked.

"Can you guys give us a minute?" Papa said to everyone else besides Dad and Jayden.

"Ok. You wanna know why?" I asked as soon as they left.

" Yeah...I do. " Papa said.

"Its because I....I don't feel like anyone cares about me and.....I can't live after what happened. " I said.

"We do care about you and love you....why do you think we adopted you guys?" Dad said.

"Because we love. Both of you. Very much. Ok? No need to think other wise." Papa said.

"Ok..thanks.." I said.

" Your welcome honey. " Dad said.

The nurse came in.

"Ok...so we you are free to go but go easy on the arms ok?" she said .

"Yeah." I said getting up.

We all walked out and saw everyone else in the hallway.

"C'mon let's get outta here." Jayden said.

_____________

After we got home, Dad and Papa talked to us about school and all that.

"Well, can we still like....smoke and stuff." Jayden asked.

"Well back in Tulsa, the teachers wouldn't care but here, you ain't allowed to smoke on school property ok?" Papa said.

"Wait..so  we have to go 8 hours without smoking?" I said.

" No...you can go anywhere for and hour after lunch so you can smoke then. " Dad said.

"Ok then.." I said.

____________

*The next day*

"Ugh! I don't wanna go to school!" I suppressed as I ate my chocolate cake.

"Well to bad..ya gotta go." Papa said.

" Ok... " I said.

_____________

At school, it was fine I guess...I met someone. Her name is Heather. She was so adorable and cu- wait what!? I'm not gay well...I don't think I am...I mean..ugh Dang it!

I might as well talk to Papa and Dad when we get home.

_____________

"Hey Papa, Dad?" I asked.

" Yeah? " they said.

'I wanna ask you....how did you two know that you were..gay... " I asked.

"You questioning?" Dad asked.

" Yeah.... " I said.

"Well...I found out when I was 15." Dad said.

"Me when I was 12." Papa said .

"Well how do i?" I asked.

" Well...you can ask your brother if he's got friends that can help. " Papa said.

"Like make out?" I ask.

" Yeah. Oh! There he is. " Dad said.

"Ok.." I said making my way over to him.

" Hey Jay...do you have any gay or lesbian friends..? " I asked.

"You 're questioning aren't ya?" Jayden said.

"Yeah..." I said.

" Well...I can get my friends Stella and Will to help. They are gay and lesbian. " Jayden said.

"Ok." I said.

" We can meet up with them tomorrow alright? " he said.

"Sure thing." I said.

Let's hope it works.

______________

SO! I hope y'all enjoyed. Bai for now peeps.
Word Count: 531