5

June 30, 2012 (2 weeks and a few days later)
Saturday 1:01 PM

Tsukishima heard the door bell ring, odd the meeting time was at 1:15 PM. He opened the door and (Y/N) stood there and smiled at him sheepishly.

"Sorry, I thought the bus was going to take longer." she apologized. Tsukishima shrugged in response. He noticed that she was wearing a white t-shirt and denim shorts, (Y/N) took off her shoes and stepped inside.

"Let me help you grab the snacks and drinks this time." she said.

"Sure." he replied, as she walked up the stairs to put her stuff down in his room. He didn't know how, but (Y/N) convinced him to let Hinata come to his house again to study. Kageyama this time was busy and didn't come.

Tsukishima's suspicions of Hinata were beginning to wear off. He realized that Hiata was just being a nervous wreck, not because he liked her, but because (Y/N) was a girl. He was relieved to say the least.

Tsukishima popped into the kitchen and stared at the array of cookies that his mother bought. He grabbed a random pack and placed it on the counter. He heard footsteps behind him, it was (Y/N).

"Help me pour the drinks." Tsukishima said, (Y/N) nodded her head as he grabbed the glasses and the juice. (Y/N) began pouring the liquid into the 4 glasses, and Tsukishima grabbed a tray to carry the glasses in.

They began bring everything up the stairs, and upon entering Tsukishimas room, Tsukishima tripped, slipping. He quickly caught himself but the glasses lunged forward and the liquid flew onto (Y/N)'s shirt.

"Sorry." Tsukishima said staring at the large stains on her shirt.

"Its alright, at least it didn't get on my shorts." (Y/N) exclaimed.

Tsukishimas face flushed red as he noticed the shirt becoming a bit see through. He quickly placed the tray down on his desk. He grabbed one of his shirts and tossed it to (Y/N), unaware of this, it landed on her face.

"G-go change, I'll clean this up." Tsukishima stammered, (Y/N) glanced down at her shirt realizing how see through it had become.

"Oh, t-thank you." she muttered, her face turning red and she quickly went into the bathroom. Tsukishima sighed wiping the liquid off of his floor.

Throwing out the paper towels, he grabbed couple of water bottles instead. Suddenly the door bell rang and he went over to unlock it. Hinata and Yamaguchi gave him a smile as he let them inside.

Everyone went up the stairs and into Tsukishimas room. Noticing (Y/N) bright yellow bag, Yamaguchi glanced around.

"Wheres (Y/N)?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Bathroom." Tsukishima replied, everyone sat down at the round table and pulled out their notes and textbooks. (Y/N) opened the door to Tsukishimas room and went to sit with them at the table.

Tsukishima almost choked, seeing how cute his shirt was on her. Yamaguchi stared at the shirt confused. He recognized that it was Tsukishimas shirt, a smiled appeared on his face.

"I like your shirt, (Y/N)-chan." Yamaguchi commented, making Tsukishima and (Y/N) faces turn red. Hinata looked up and glanced at her shirt.

"Yeah, its a pretty cool shirt. But isn't it a little large?" Hinata asked.

"Its, uh, T-Tsukki's." (Y/N) stammered.

Hinata's eyes widened,"oH." he exclaimed.

"Be quiet and lets study." Tsukishima muttered.

~~~
June 30, 2012
Saturday 5:06 PM

Everyone began packing their stuff up, (Y/N) and Tsukishima walked downs stairs to the front door.

"I'll wash and return the shirt." she said, Tsukishima nodded his head, noticing how small and cute (Y/N) seemed in his clothes. Hinata and Yamaguchi rushed down the stairs placing their shoes on as well.

"Bye, Tsukishima." Yamaguchi said, as (Y/N) both waved goodbye to the tall blond. As they began to walk Yamaguchi nudged her arm.

"Are you going to tell me why you're wearing Tsukki's shirt?" Yamaguchi teased, making her shove him lightly.

"He just spilled something on me and I had to change." (Y/N) explained. The three approached the corner where they would split up and walk separate ways. (Y/N) turned to face Hinata.

"Good luck on your exams." she exclaimed walking away.

"You too, (L/N)-san!"

~~~