Post-Epilogue

---

Bonus music: Piranha Plant's Lullaby (Piano) from Super Mario 64

Man, what a way to end that story. And that's only the beginning of the major changes. Just when things were at their peak for this group, multiple events are going to occur that will ultimately lead to a complete overhaul of the group dynamic, and not even they are going to see it coming. Luke moving away is just the first blow.

But before we end this story, I would like to take a minute to say something. By this point in the series, you're probably amazed with how much these children have gone through. From fighting ghosts to saving captives from ruthless kidnappers to fighting the illuminati to reuniting after being separated at sea, these adventures are truly going to be remembered by all that were involved for the rest of their lives.

But more importantly, they will remember the friendship and trust they built in each other after going through all that they had together.

That, in my opinion, is the true moral of these stories. It's not the accomplishment you gained, and it's not even what you did to get there, but it's the many friends you had with you along the way that matters. Remember all the way back in Ghostly Quest when I said, "The story never truly ends." That's because it actually doesn't. Your whole life is a story. Everyone's life is. Like I've said in the past, some are more interesting than others. "Everyone has a story. The plots are just different."

In my opinion, friendship is one of the most important gifts a person can ever have. Some people might have many friends, others might only have one or two. But as long as you have that friend, you're good. You have a person who has your back no matter what. You have a person you can go to when you're down. You have a shoulder to cry on. You have someone who's always there for you when you need them. That, in my opinion, is the best part about being a young adolescent. And if you have a good number of friends and know someone who's a loner, give them a group to come to. Make them feel like part of a family. Make them feel like they've got a group of friends they can trust and have fun with.

If you remember Ghostly Quest, Mia had a really horrific childhood by not only having her brother die, but she witnessed it all by herself at a young age. If you know someone who's going through something tragic, whether it's them or a loved one, give them support. Pray for them. Show them that you care. Be a friend when they need it. You never know what the smallest actions can do for a person in the long run.

Well, that's all I've got for today. Just wanted to leave you with a little something to keep in mind as you venture further into life. Until next time. And don't worry; there WILL still be a next time.

-SuperViperT302