•Why do you hate me?: Genma x reader•

You were walking around Konoha with your friend. Finally a week without any missions - at least for you - so why not to go out and hang out with friends right?

One of your really close friends was Kakashi, even though you were a few years younger, he was a great friend.

"So Y/N when is your next mission?" Kakashi asked, his hands in his pockets.
"Next week, what about you?" you said sadly.
"Oh come on! What's that sad tone?" Kakashi teased you, totally ignoring your question.

It's not like you hated going on missions, but your teammates were annoying. One of them to be more specific. He was always trying to pick fights with you for no reason or showing of his "fangirls" whenever your team trained together. This especially made your blood boil. There'd be nothing wrong with that If he wasn't smirking at you the whole time his bitches are around.

"Oi Y/N why are you red?" You completely forgot that you were with Kakashi while thinking about him.
"Sorry" you gave him an apologetic smile.

"Okay what's wrong, spill" he stopped next to an old tree where he used to relax aka read his porn and motioned you to sit down with him and you gladly did.

"Is it Genma again?" you nodded. Kakashi sighed, he was always your problem.
"What did he do again?"
"He was talking shit about me to his friends and on last mission he completely ignored my plan and took the 'leader' position, almost getting us killed" you pouted while ranting to Kakashi. He couldn't help my chuckle at your cuteness.

"What's so funny?"
"Nothing, I just think tou like him" Kakashi teased. You gave him a disgusted look "Never"
You two talked a bit more when it got dark and Kakashi offered to walk you home. You thanked him, going straight to sleep when you arrived.

A few more days passed and you were still enjoying your free time. Your day was going fine until you met your teammate Genma with his friends and a few dumb bitches clinged onto him.
You saw him smirking so you sent him a disgusted look back.

"How was your date with Kakashi? Enjoyed yourself?" you heard him yell at you.
"He is not my boyfriend and it's none of your business" you replied coldly. He smirked at you, but didn't say anything. Which, as you thought, was the best.

You were now sitting on a cliff listening to the waterfall. You can't remember how long you've been there, but it was dark.
"Mind If I join you?" you've heard a familiar voice.
"What do you want Genma?" you replied not looking at him.
"I want to talk to you" his voice was a bit softer than usual, but you didn't want to talk to him anyway. He sat down beside you, but you got up and were ready to leave.

"Why you don't want to talk to me?" he didn't realize how stupid his question is.
You turned around and almost threw him into the waterfall.
"Let me think" you faked thinking.
"Oh yes I know! Maybe because you've been acting like a dick everytime we've been together or because you made fun of me with your friends and those hoes. Do I have to continue?" he sighed.

"I'm sorry Y/N"
"Save your apologies to someone who cares" with that you left.

You were thinking about what happened the whole night. Were you too harsh? Should you forgive him? You were really confused, but on the other hand does he even deserve your forgiveness? All kinds of thoughts were going through your head. What will you do now?

I think I'll cut it here, but there'll be a part 2 (If you want)