Cybermen!

'Y/N!!!!!!!' I open my bedroom door from the TARDIS to see The Doctor standing there 'hey, whats up?' He hands me an envelope 'Martha invited us to a party!' I smiled and saw her come behind the Doctor 'Hey!' I smile as I hug her, she hugs me back tightly and moves us to my bedroom, she closes the door behind her leaving the doctor outside 'what are you doing?' she smiles 'shh' I laugh as she pulls out a dress from her bag, 'whats that?' she smirks at me 'we got a party to get ready for?' I smile as she gives me a black lace dress with a heart shape neckline, I smile at her 'its beautiful.' she smiles as she goes in my bathroom to get dressed, I do the same behind my dress curtain. I look in my wardrobe for some shoes what would look nice with the dress 'so who's party is this?' She comes out the bathroom in a black dress with a black belt and a sparkly head band 'its my friends boss, apparently everyone who's everyone is going to be there' I grab my black clutch and move out from the curtain, she smiles at me, I put some lipstick and curled my hair before turning around to Martha who was finished way before me 'is that how long girls are meant to get ready?' I laugh and move towards the door walking towards the console room to meet the doctor. 'Doctor, let me introduce you to y/n' I walk up to the console to see him in a tux, smiling at me 'y/n you look lovely.' I smiled 'so do you?' Martha smiles at us 'are we all ready?' we nod as the Doctor offers me his arm 'can I accompany you Miss y/n?' I laugh and nod.

We walk around the party confused 'Doctor does something seem off to you?' he nods, 'y/n look around, find anything suspicious, Martha with me?' I nod and walk off away from the doctor 'see you soon?' he nods 'definitely

We walk around the party confused 'Doctor does something seem off to you?' he nods, 'y/n look around, find anything suspicious, Martha with me?' I nod and walk off away from the doctor 'see you soon?' he nods 'definitely.'

*****************************************Martha's Pov?****************************************

'Why don't you tell her?' The doctor looks as y/n walks away 'cause I can't, i'm a Timelord, I can't live the rest of my life with her' I look at him 'but you like her?' He nods 'She's Fantastic' I move towards the computer 'Doctor what's this.' he moves towards me and sonics the computer "Cybus Industry" 'Impossible' I look at him 'what is it?' He pulls a face 'Cybermen! Y/N!!' 

*****************************************Martha's Pov?****************************************

I walk into the bedroom thinking about the Doctor 'Who are you?' I look around to see a woman 'sorry i'm y/n, I got lost looking for the bathroom'  she chuckles 'you're very lost then' I look at her ears 'nice earphones.' The woman flashes them off 'thank you, they are new' I laugh 'do you sleep with them on?' she looks confused 'I don't know, I never took them off' I move closer to them before hearing big loud stomps, I ran to the window 'get back to the lobby' I squint my eyes out to the darkness, Metal men. 'Y/N!!!' I run to the living room 'Doctor! Metal things' he hugs me tightly 'are you okay?' I nod after hugging him and Martha. **Smash**  I looked to the noise to see the metal men smashing through the window 'EVERYONE MOVE... JUST OBEY...' I follow the doctor and Martha 'How many floors?' I try to count '3' He nods and whispers something to Martha, she nods and smiles at me whispering something 'I'm sorry...' I look at her confused 'We have been upgraded.' I looked towards the woman who I spoke to earlier 'Into what?' The doctor moved towards the woman and pulled her back 'don't'. The Metal things spoke again 'The next level of mankind. Every human will receive a free upgrade. You will become like us.' I move towards them 'what are you?' They hit their chest 'We are cybermen' I looked behind me and Martha was no where to be seen, I hear a man run while screaming, the cybermen shoot him, the doctor grabs my hand and moves me to the back of the group, everyone starts to panic and run.