Chapter 4- In the café bathroom

Y/n POV:
I looked up and saw Tony stood there just staring at you all. He looked to his right where Josh was in the corner pull up his pants doing his belt up and you sucking payton off. He grew hard and quickly slammed the door shut undoing his belt.

Tony went behind you and slammed his cock deep into you with one thrust and you were already a moaning mess humming against Payton's dick making him moan loudly and cum and the back of your throat.

Holy FUCK! Next minute you know Jaden and Anthony are in the bathroom with you doing a threesome whilst josh and Payton are still trying to catch their breaths.

A: ohhh fuck your so tight Y/n
T: I could fuck you like this all day
Y/n: your all so deep inside me ahhhh
J: Shit I love how u take us soooo good

Y/n POV:
Anthony and Tony were sharing your pussy hole whilst Jaden fucked your ass. Your legs were shaking so bad as u cummed all over Anthony and Tony them soon pulling out and cumming on your back whilst Jaden jerked off. You helped him until he came, you licked it all of your hands.

You were so out of breath and just laid on the bathroom floor trying to catch air in your lungs. Everyone was getting dressed and so were you (well trying to at least.)

As you were trying to find ur panties, you realised Payton called your name. You looked up and saw he had your panties in his hand soon putting them in his back pocket but hiding them making sure they wouldn't slip out and anyone saw. A smirk grew on his lips and one grew on yours too.

You tried to stand up but miserably failed again and again, trial after trial. You whispered to the boys to help you up before they reached the door and they picked you up, 2 holding your legs and the other 2 holding your arms. Anthony was at the front telling everyone to move out of the way as to make out that I had just broken my leg or something along the lines of that as I didn't really know what he was doing either. (I guess he was just trying to make a big scene and pretend we all didn't just fuck in the bathroom.)😏
                        _________
As you guys got past the big, wide cafe windows, they put her down and she jumped on josh's back seeing as he was the tallest. You all decided on going to the beach that was just behind your villas and you told them that you would knock on their door once you had your bikini on.

Y/n POV:
I kinda wanted to surprise them a little by wearing a flashy bikini that showed of my best features like my curves, ass and my tits.

Y/n outfit

Jadens POV:I heard a knock on the door about 10 minutes after we got back

Jadens POV:
I heard a knock on the door about 10 minutes after we got back. We were all ready with our towels rapped around our necks waiting for y/n to come.

I opened the door to see Y/n stood there in a very sexy yellow bikini that shoved of all her good features.

J: holy shit fuck me now

You whispered in your head well so you thought.

Y/n: Jaden we literally had a threesome in the bathroom in a cafe about 20 minutes ago, my legs absolutely kill and I have just managed to finally walk after about 15 minutes what els could you ask for. Just jerk off in the bathroom or some gross ass shit I don't know.

J: wait did I say that out loud?

Still Jadens POV:
You said that hiding your face as you got slightly embarrassed then shouting at all the boys to come out now and hurry up to go swim.

Y/n POV:
All the boys came running to the door and they all reacted the same way as Jaden did. They all held their privet areas trying not to grow hard over the sight of you in that bikini. You rolled your eyes playfully letting out a little laugh as a joke.

Y/n: guys if your that fucking horny just jerk off too each other in the bathroom
T: eww what the fuck! no I ain't gay
Jo: but we would sure jerk off to you and your sexy ass

You slightly blushed at Josh's comment laughing a little and hit their arms telling them to hurry up to leave as you were getting impatient and wanted to get in the water already.

-sorry guys! I will update it tomorrow as it is currently 1am. Thank you all for ready and please like with a commented added. Love yall!💖-

Word count: 812