13-Comeing back

(A/N This and the rest of the book will be 4 years latter.)

I was sitting in my room. On a Monday at 3:30. The kid's should be home soon. I hear a knock on the door so I go to open it.

When I get there I see Tamaki. After high school we still where great friends. He finally got a girlfriend-which is Haruhi. I smiled at him as he looked happy. I still was upset after my boy's left. Dident know if they loved me, or no. And the kid's always asking about there dad.

"Hey I got good news!" Tamaki said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well..." He stoped.

"Come on tell me."

"Well you may be a bit mad, or really happy." Tamaki said looking down.

"Come on just tell me!" I yelled slightly.

"Well Kyoya, and Takishi are coming back!"

I started to cry. Not that I was sad. I was so happy. My kid's could finally meet there dad's. I dident know what to do. But it's different now. I changed a lot.

I got out my phone to text them.

Y/N: Heard you guy's are coming back? I know you may not text back. Just wanted you to know if you see this I am a little different then back in high school

I waited a little. When they dident text back I sent a second text.

Y/N: Well hope to see you. The kid's have been asking about you. Come see me any time. I hope to see you.

I put my phone down and look at Tamaki.

"Why don't they ever text back? They text you don't they?"

"They do, but they don't text you because they get nervous. They don't want you to hate them." Tamaki said, "well I need to get going Haruhi is at home don't want to keep her waiting."

(A/N Sorry it is a short chapter. Don't call me a bad person. I know some people stay up till 4 a.m. to wright there fanfics. I am just tiered, and want to go into dream land okay.

We all want to do it sometimes so don't hate on me. I am a night owl, but I take a few hours to fall asleep so I thought I would now. I am tiered anyway. It is 10:08 p.m. and I may get to sleep by 1:00 a.m. so yeah. Bye thank you for not hating.)