14-Meet your dad's

I was walking in the hall when I heard the door open. I heard the voices of 4 kid's. I see them run to me, and give me a big hug. I smile at them.

"Hey guy's I need to go to the store. Can you behave for a hour or so?" I asked them.

"Yes mommy! I will make sure brothers don't do anything bad!" Tayler yelled softly.

"Okay I will be back soon." I said while walking out.

*Time Skip*

I was walking through the mall trying to get the kid's new clothes. I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I said trying to get up.

"It's fine." I hear a similar voice say.

I look up to see Takashi. I start to cry a little. He looked at me seeing the tears fall down.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Can you tell me... What's your name?" I asked.

"It's Takashi." He said.

I got up, and hugged him. He pushed me off looking at me confused. I smile slightly. But started to cry more. 'He doesent evan recognize me!' I thought.

"How are you?" He asked.

"It's me the girl who had your kid's." I said.

"What?!" He said asking it in his tone.

"It's me Y/N L/N." I said as my tears started to stop.

"HEY KYOYA!" He yelled.

"YES TAKASHI?!" Kyoya yelled back.

I then see Kyoya walk up to us. Takashi had a little longer hair then back in hight school. He also dident grow to much, mabe only a few inches?

Kyoya had his same hair as back in high school. He also got a little taller by 2 feet. He still had his same glasses as always. But they both still had changed. They both looked more mature.

"Who is this Takashi?" Kyoya asked.

"It's Y/N." He said.

"Hi guy's." I said softly, "So why did you guys leave?"

"Well you see Takashi had to go to college. And I just found out I was skipping my 3erd year of high school. We both had to go since are parent's made us." Kyoya said.

"You look different Y/N. In a good way that is." Takashi said.

"Same to you both. Takashi you learned to talk a bit more?"

"Yeah a little." He said.

"Well do you guy's want to meet the kid's?" I asked.

"We would love to." Kyoya said.

"Okay let me get a few thing's and we can go."

*Time Skip*

When I opened the door I see all the kid's run up to me.

"So did you all behave?" I asked them.

"Yes mommy we did!" They all said.

"Who are they?" Tayler asked.

"These are your dad's." I said.

The kid's all ran to give them hugs. They all looked like there dad's. Kayden was more like his dad. He liked to act more mischievous, and had a notebook just his was blue.

Kia was more like me. He liked to have fun, and go out to do thing's. Tayler was also like me. She liked to talk a lot, and liked to hug alot.(A/N Sorry if this doesent sound like you. Just role with it please.)

Toby was like his dad. He was always quiet. And like Takashi, and honey he could hold Tayler on his shoulders. And he always protected her.

They all where cute, but I wish that Kyoya, and Takashi dident leave.

"Come on in so we can all talk!" I said, as they started to walk inside.

(A/N That I would show picks of your kid's. Again like in my bio they are from google. Just like all my picks evan the pick you looked at in the begging.

 Just like all my picks evan the pick you looked at in the begging

This one is Kia.

This is Kayden.

This is Toby.

And this is Tayler

And this is Tayler.

Thank you all for reading that's all for now. Hope the kid's are cute enough for you. Bye for now my lovely readers.)