CHAPTER 4: "Are you leaving me?"

CHAPTER 4:

SONG FOR THIS PART

Little Mix – Turn Your Face

"Niall: I imagined you under many different aspects. But never loose. "

I release him. He is going to pass under another psychiatrist, and the black look which he launches me clearly tempts me to make him go out at once of the room. I am clearly afraid there. The eyes have an intensity of sick person, I have the impression that he is going to knife me only by looking at me. And me, stupid as I am, I support his look. My breath jams in my breast so much its look is powerful. He looks away and gets up, turning the back me, and passed on the other side of the armchair where he was a few seconds previously. He sat down on the case, always turning the back me.

«-What am I going to do, he asked, broken.

-You’re going to have a real psychiatrist, with more experiences than me…

-But I don’t want! I want to be HERE!

-Keep calm! You never said a word, I’m not a nursery, I’m pay for helping you, so you have to speak, and if you don’t, I call that flight.

-Bullshit, he screams. I’m feeling good here; you’re feeling that you leave me down?

-I’m helping you more with sending you there than keeping you here.

-Why are you doing this? If it’s for make me speak, it’s okay; I’m ready.”

He stands up and seat down at the same place than before, elbows on knees, the trunk move forward to me.

-It has been one year since I am stuffed by the regrets because I left her leave while she was everything for me. She has never reminded me, or taken back contact as such. That makes a whore of year which I saw flooded in my own hopes, they suffocate me, as if I drowned myself inside but continued to believe that I could inhale, then I take back a big inspiration and drown myself even more, but I never learned of my errors then I begin again. I have the impression that I just survive thanks to my hopes and that hurts me. She left by firing my heart.

-Who is she?

-Marion Jones.

-You were dating? What append?

-She moved away. We promised to keep contact, by the day after I received a message from her, saying that she leaved me. She wanted to stop everything. And with just a fucking message!

-Maybe she didn’t want to hurt you.

-She made me more by giving me fake hope.

-You were young, only eighteen…

-Don’t try to find here some excuses!

-Don’t talk to me that way!

-You’ll even give me to the other, will you?”

He had completely become softer, I had the impression to have in front of me a little boy who asks to her mother shyly to go to the park with his friends.

“-I’ll try to keep you if you don’t want.

-I don’t want to leave. I feel safe here.

-Okay...”

I sighed and my hair was crossed by my hand.

-Niall, you have to go. Come back tomorrow, I’ll try to keep you, right?

-Thanks, he sighed.”

He stood up, and I walked to the door, where he followed me. I shook his hand, and he went away. I dropped into my chair after blowing a big blow. This guy is troubling. He gets into such a state for a girl? A love story that doesn’t take into shock because of the distance? I think there was something else, but he's hiding something.

But what, black hole.

I have to drive his secret out of him.