CHAPTER 6: "What are you doing to yourself?"

CHAPTER 5:

  "Niall: Hello?”

His little voice makes me laugh, which made growling Niall.

"Niall: Damn, who wakes me up at eight AM?

Me: Hello, I introduce myself, my name is Danae Sanchez, I am...

Niall: Ah, the quitter. Hello.

Me: Hi, today, same time?

Niall: I don’t understand?

Me: You come at 3PM today in my office if you don’t want to find yourself in another psychiatrist at the other end of the town tomorrow.

Niall: I stay with you?

Me: Yes.

Niall: Oh fuck.”

He blew a great shot, and I heard a thud on the other side of the handset.

"Niall: 3PM.”

He hung up. I muttered goodbye in the handset. I didn’t even feel the morning, until three PM, Niall return to my office, shy. I gave him a small smile before closing the door behind me, and shaking his hand. His hand was cold, winter began to infiltrate everywhere. His hair was completely a mess, and he replaced them with his hand. And as he was accustomed, he sat down on “his” chair. His legs and his back rested on the arms, and his legs and his head hung down each side. I sighed and sat down on my chair.

"Niall: It's cold.

Me: Isn’t it.

Niall: What do you want to talk about today?

Me: Marion Jones.”

He stiffened suddenly, and shook his head. He closed him on himself so quickly and with such force that I felt, it was like I saw it. He stared at an invisible point behind the window.

"Niall: I can’t.

Me: You did it yesterday.

Niall: I WAS ANGRY!

I jumped on my chair.

"Niall: Sorry.

Me: It’s okay.

Niall: Tell me more about you.

Me: Don’t reverse the roles; I'm here to talk about YOU.