Chapter 2: "You are beautiful."

CHAPTER 2:

I put down a last coat of mascara on my long lashes and looked at the result in the mirror. My make-up finished, I raised my hair and knotted them in a bun, then put on my jacket, and looked at the result in the mirror. My T-shirt let appear my navel. My bag in hand and my keys also, I got out of my house. By coming down up to the parking lot in the elevator, I felt a ball in my stomach forming. I had never put under stress for a new patient. I had never been afraid, then why now I would be afraid? Why of him? What has he of special?

Yes, he looks like, undoubtedly to the boy who committed suicide in therapy.

The same story, the same pain.

Let us hope that they wouldn’t have the same end.

I took the cup of coffee that tightened me Audrey, my assistant, thanking her by a smile. I take a mouthful and put the cup on the desk. Just before opening the door, Audrey turned to me.

"-Your next patient is arriving, I let in him?"

"-Yes, of course, thank you."

She smiled to me and went out for return one minute later accompanied with a boy. Of the same size as me (with heels), it seemed ready to run away from here. Hunched shoulders, lowered head, he fixed his feet, waddling of a foot on the other, ill-at-ease. I got up with a smile which aimed to be reassuring, although in my head all my alarms were switched on. I advanced until him by trying to ignore my consciousness which waved in all directions, making me understand that it freaked out. I just stopped in front of him, bends me on knees to try to cross his look. He diverted the head, does not say a word.

"-Niall, that's it?"

He shook the head once.

"-You come to sit down with me?"

I indicated of the hand armchairs in the corner of the room and he fixed them, seemed to hesitate, then went there. I sat down on the armchair in front of him and looked at his reaction. Crossed arms, ankle put on the knee of the opposite leg, he fixed an imaginary point through the window. His spicy fair hair showed me that he kept all the same of the lifestyle. His strong jaw looked tight. I breathed and expired twice, just to give me of the courage.

"-You don’t want to speak?"

He shook his head.

"-Okay."

I slammed hands on my knees, and he finally looked at me, a point of concern in the beautiful blue eyes.

«–Coffee, I offered."

He shook the head. Again.

“-So… Coke?"

He shook the head positively, and I got up without being able to hold a sigh. That was going to turn out really hard.

He took the glass which I tightened him without thanking me, opened him, and drunk a big mouthful of coke.

"-You know, if you do not want to speak, I understand. It must be hard I must be able to make the conversation alone. I like your T-shirt. I love your style, in fact. You made a coloring? I made one too.”

He fixed me downright, the mouth slightly half-opened to show his surprise. But that did not unsettle me, especially as he always had his defensive position. Arms crossed and the folded up legs, like a cocoon. He did not want to come to light to me. The eyes sky blues fixed me intensely, his mouth half-opened slightly at the rate of its breath. The fear emanated from him, he freaked out so much that I almost felt sorry for it.

“"I: Do you have brothers, or sisters?"

He shook the head positively. I knew that he had some, I read it in the file, but I wanted to hear it from him.

“-Do you want to speak with me about it?"

He shook the head. Well, I am not either going to spend one hour to make him move the head. I sighed of frustration and raised the eyes to heaven. He frowned, and grumbled. I sat down again in the face in front of him, the bend on knees and fingers connected under my chin, a small pout of dissatisfaction on lips.

"-You are beautiful."

That was the first time I heard his voice.