The party part 1

Bakugou pov: 

I walk into the little karaoke place and I'm blinded by a flashing rainbow of fucking bright lights. Ugh this shit is so ridiculous Im not even friends with any of these extras besides shitty hair who I barely tolerate "oh hi bakugou!" I look down at the bubbly girl she's wearing a nice silky light pink dress that ended just before her knees I can feel a light blush creep it's way across my face, she looked so so..beautiful, cute even. Wait what the fuck am I thinking i don't like her what!.. "tch" is all I say "I didn't expect you to actually show at this party considering it's karaoke I didn't think you liked that type of thing" she she says with a smile. Who does she think she's talking to deku why's she so smiley "I don't like any of this fucking shit, shitty hair made me go" I say bluntly "now move over round face"  I push past her to go grab some food.

Ochako pov: 

he looked down at me and just stared at me for a a sec and I saw a light pink blush creep onto his face, why was he blushing that doesn't make sense the king of explosions blushing..what.. I push past it as he responds with a blunt "tch" I then try starting conversation with him I never thought he would come to a karaoke party he doesn't seem like the type to go... " I don't like any of this fucking shit, shitty hair made me go" he says bluntly and then he yells rudely at me to move and pushes past me into the crowd. What an asshole I was trying to talk to him well there's no reason I should continue thinking about him so I move on to go find tsu..

Bakugou pov: 

I sit down at one of the booths and order some fries I watch as the ear phone jack-ass walks up to the stage and starts blabbing some karaoke shit, what did I ever do to deserve this boredom shit. These fucking retards, all they think about is socialization and rainbows like all is good with the world it's all fucked up, i just sit there and find my eyes searching the crowed for floaty fuck! What am I doing! and then I spot her bubbly  figure, about to walk up onto the stage holding a microphone in her right hand..

_____________

Hey guys sorry it's taking time this whole corona thing is really messing with my brain here is a short and kinda rushed chapter part two soon to come tho! If you are enjoying this story please leave a comment or advice below and maybe even give a chapter a vote?! :) love you all 👉👈❤️