Bakugou can skate!?

"WHOLY FUCK WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BAKUGOU!?"

I hear kami yell, I looked around as I took photos of all their dropped jaws.

"Sure is thats why he's been gone so long" I chuckle

"WHAT KIRI HOW COME YOU DIDNT TELL ME BABY" Mina screams, her eyes glued to the screen as katsuki gracefully skated the ice.

"Shhh" i say shutting them up.

Deku pov:

I watched the screen wide eyed, as kacchan skated across the ice, he didn't have an angry expression nor a stressed one it was an expression of love and emotion, a small smile playing on his lips.

"K-kacchan can skate!?" I stutter out.

I continue watching until the end, I watch as he starts skating towards the boards but a figure comes skidding onto the ice, she jumps into his arms, almost toppling the two over, as she embraces kacchan in a passionate kiss...is that..

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS OCHA!" Mina screams

"WHAT THE HELL" I yell annoyed that kacchan took my girl, memories flooding back to me from the night ocha had yelled at me.

The whole class was chaos as they screamed and cheered.

"Why..." I mumble to myself, at that moment I feel a strong arm snake around my shoulders pulling me into a tight embrace. I look up to see todo's handsome features holding me close.

I quietly sob into his chest knowing I had lost this fight.

"It's alright izu" he says softly

"No it's not" I growl pushing him away and stumbling upstairs not even caring to check what score kacchan got.

Todoroki pov:

I wanted to comfort him, he was upset and hurt .
After I  had told him it would be ok he harshly pushed me away and left...what did I do?

"Ok guys they'll be back tomorrow morning let's get decorating!" I here kiri exclaim

"Right" I mumble getting up from my awkward position on the ground.

Ochako pov:

"Katsukiiiii" I whine

"What the fuck!?" He says opening his sleepy eyes

"Give meee attention!!" I say giggling

"Fine fine" he says, the seat belt sign was off, so he grabbed me and put me on his lap letting out a little huff of frustration. I then leaned down to take him into a passionate kiss.

We kissed like that for what felt like hours but was only minutes. As we continued our kiss, the airplane jerked upward, and then started shaking.

"Katsuki! What's happening!!" I yell jumping back into my seat.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHOS THE PILOT!" He yells standing up

"Sit down!" I hiss at him, grabbing his arm and shoving him back into his seat.

Another jerk to the side and then up, then back down. People where screaming, baby's where crying the whole plain was chaos.

"Babe! Listen I need you to activate your hero suit alright!, my quirk is to fucking dangerous to use on the plain!" Kat hell's over the panicked pack of people.

I nod, grabbing my pin and placing it on my chest, I then press the pin and my suit covers my body. I place my helmet on, and start handing life vests and oxygen things to people, katsuki following my lead.

"Alright! This air craft is no longer safe, i will investigate on who is the cause the wind seems to not be effecting this air craft please follow your safety instructions!" I yell

"HEY MOTHER FUCKERS LISTEN TO HER!" Katsuki yells silencing the plain.

"Thank you katsuki" I say before my stomachs shoots up my throat. My feet lift off the ground, as the airplane starts falling out of the clear blue sky.

"ANGLE FACE GRAB ON!" I hear kat yell, he was holding out his hand to me fear in his eyes

"COACH I NEED YOU TO HAND OUT PARACHUTES TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF THE PASSENGERS BEFORE ASSISTING YOURSELF" he yells shoving parachutes at akiyama.

I grab his hand as he pulls me to the front of the plain, he pushes the curtain aside to reveal a man wearing all black but also wearing a blue bow tie

"Well hello katsuki" he says

"FUCK YOU BASTARD" kat yells at the man

While they are distracted I grab my quirk cuffs and quietly cuff the villain.

"Here kat! Strap him in the pilots parachute so he goes down to the police station right away" I yell

"Tch" Is all he says, strapping the Gillian to the parachute and chucking him out the door.

"ALRIGHT IT LOOKS LIKE THEIR ALL EVACUATED!" I yell still clutching his sweaty hand

"Right, we are gonna jump alright there are no more parachutes..your gonna need to use your quirk on us.." he says loud but softly

"Right.." I say tears spilling over my cheeks..is this where I die?

We leap out of this tumbling airplane, wind smacking us in the face.
We kept falling and falling so far so fast.

"KATSUKI" I screamed horrified

"ANGLE LISTEN WE ONLY HAVE A MINUTE BEFORE WE SQUASH ON THE GROUND ACTIVATE YOUR QUIRK!" he yells

I activate my quirk making us both stop falling as we just started floating up.

"KATSUKI WHAT NOW!?" I yell

Before I even finished he grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his waist, he then set of his quirk as we barrelled towards the grounds below luckily we had practically reached the city by the time the plain fell, we landed hard on the grass tumbling after the rough landing.

"Release" I say as we start floating back up.

"Oh katsuki I thought I was gonna die right then and there!" I yell tackling him back onto the ground.

"Hey angle I would never let you die on my watch" he chuckles.

Katsuki pov:

We had changed back into our regular clothes, and where now standing at the entrance of the UA dorms hand in hand.

"I hope those fuckers don't know shit" I say

She just giggles and winks

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU DID NOT!" I yell at my girlfriend

"Maybe.." she giggles 

"WE ALMOST FUCKING DIED AND THIS IS WHAT I GET" I yell

"I guess" she shrugs and drags me inside

"SURPRISE" everyone yells throwing confetti at me

"WHAT THE FUCK ANGLE FACE WHERE DID YOU GO GET BACK HERE!" I yell

"Congrats angry boi on gold and getting a cute ass girlfriend" alien bitch says

"FUCK YOU! OCHA WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO!"

Now
If
You
Haven't
Go
Read
My
New
Kacchako
Please
Now

Love you guys! Muah!