Tales Of Old

The winning votes for the next tf books are Bayverse in the dragonformers AU!

P.S, my name in here is Ace (an OC of mine) but nothing special, your the special ones here.Not me.Y O U!❤❤❤

Enjoy!🤗
°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

"Big sister Ace can you read me a bed time story?" A small (H/C) girl with sparkling (E/C) hues ask her big sister, holding a story book in their tiny arms.

Ace smiles, looking down to see her little sister all bundled up in a dragon ounce once again this week, before picking up the (H/C) girl playfully "What story are we gonna read this time dragon slayer?"

"Dragon slooner?" You title you head to the side, clearly confuse.

Ace laughs, walking to your small but (F/C) room, tucking you in "A person who kills dragons for the greater good-."

"No!Save da dragons!"

"But you are a dragon, do you mean save the turtles-?"

"SAVE!DA!DRAGONS!" You jump out of bed, jumping up and down while screaming and clapping your hands in sync, you loved dragons.

Why in the world would you slay one? You gotta save the D R A G O N S ! ! !

Ace laughs, tucking you back in, her dark purple hair tickling your nose "Okay little dragon, what book do you want me to-?"

"Can you do a dragon story?"

A small smile rise from Ace's face, laying beside her 6 1/2 year old sister, now smirking like an idiot "Sure.Want the same old or something new?"

You thought about it before saying "Same old, I like that story better!"

"Hehe..me too kiddo...Me too."

Ace got comfortable - which was sitting down next to your feet - then took a deep breath, the story telling then begun "Long ago, before earth nor man was ever made, there lived dragons - for we so call them now - who lived on a planet called Cybertron. The home and land of living metal, endless energon, and dragons alike. Each of those dragons lived in peace for days to come, until that dreadful day when war started-.."

"Can't they live in peace?They shouldn't go to war!" You whimper as Ace holds your hand, comforting you.

"Sometimes the happiest years require unlimited sacrifice later on (Y/N), not everything can be alright."

You pout, going into your blanket more "...otay...continue please.."

Ace smiles, continuing "...The war was mainly over the energon - their required life source - that remains, but it wasn't enough for everyone to survive.Then the dragons separated themselves, those who chose bad are called Decepticons and those who chose good are the Autobots, and had countless wars with each other. Each side loosing a life, a victory, and massive lessening of energon supply.Then they finally all moved, abandoning their home planet, in order for their remaining species to stay alive-.."

"Did they come to Earth?"

A finger was then put onto your nose, making you giggle, and Ace laughs "Eager are we?But you may not be wrong, they could be here-."

"REALY?!LET'S GO FIND THEM!!!"

"Oh sweet baby honey mother of holy jesus not now!.." Ace grabs you, before you even bolt out of the door, and took you back to bed re-tucking you in "...It's to dark out and mean animals are roaming around the place, maybe tomorrow we can do that."

You pout, then you had an idea, so you listen.Going into bed finally Ace got up and was bound to leave the room.Once she was gone, and waite for an hour, you jump out of bed.Making your way to the window you grabbed a flashlight, a backpack full of snacks and bandaids, and a long hoodie Ace wore but never wears it.Once getting out of your room to the roof you made you way over to the tree brach near your bedroom and took a giant leap before climbing down it in one piece.This wasn't your first time climbing down that tree, you only did it cause you can't contain your curiosity all at once.

"Now if I was a dragon where would I be?.." you walk into the forest, trying to find where a real dragon would go.

But you weren't prepared for getting lost in the woods, not at all.

??? POV

"Dammit!" I hiss, still trying to stand on all fours, but one of them is wounded.

Great.Is this how I'm going to offline?We haven't even finish off the war yet!

I groan, managing to get up on three legs, leaning against a tree "S-scrap this, it's night time.I can fly back to base!"

Taking a deep breath - now trying to stand on all fours - I extended my wings.Thank primus they didn't take any damage from the fight.Once they were out I took off in the night sky.

.

.

.

.

.

Then I got blind by a unknown light and crash straight into a tree, falling to the ground harshly.My head and vision began to fade in and out, darkness to blurriness, as little pitter patters of feet made there way to my broken down form.Then I smelled it.This was a human, a young one at that.

Dear primus, end me now...