Little Things *Harry Styles Love Story*

Hey there! This is just one of my first stories that I have posted just to see if anyone is interested. If you enjoy it PLEASE let me know so I can write more. :)

Thanks!

~Jenna

"Babe hurry or else we are going to be late!" I hear Harry call from down stairs. I look in the full length mirror once more to see my wavy, milk chocolate hair fall to my mid back gently framing my fair skinned freckled face and blue eyes. I straighten the purple dress that comes up just above my knee and take a deep breath before walking down to the front hall to meet Harry. My hands shake as I walk down the hall in my heels and I take deep breaths.

"Are you sure this is okay for dinner?" I ask coming around the stairs and seeing Harry fixing his chocolate brown curly locks in the small mirror above the key hooks. He is wearing nice pants and a blazer, which in my opinion, he looks fantastic in. He turns to face me and a slow smile creeps across his lips and his green eyes gleam when he sees me.

"It's perfect love don't worry! You look beautiful," He says coming closer to me. "May I?" he says as he offers me his arm. I gladly take it and we walk out to the car to head off to dinner.

**SKIPPING CAR RIDE**

We walk into the restaurant and are immediately seated in a corner booth where we can see across the entire city of Paris. I am glad that I did wear this dress since the restaurant is very fancy with candles and flowers on the table, as well as white table cloths and waiters wearing ties. We order our food then sit and catch up since we haven't seen each other in a few months since he has been away on tour and I have been busy with school and taking care of my dad.

"Cam? Is everything alright?" Harry asks me sliding closer to me so we can hold hands more easily. "You haven't really seemed like yourself all night." I sigh before answering him.

"Yeah everything is fine I am just a little stressed out that's all," I say with a slight smile, trying to show him that I am happy and that he has nothing to worry about. He reaches up and brushes my hair out of my face and tucks it behind my ear. His warm hand and tender touch feels so good on my cold cheek.

"Why are you so stressed love?" He asks turning my face so our eyes meet. I can't seem to pull my gaze off those soft green eyes and before I know it I am telling him everything I told myself not to mention tonight.

"My dad just isn't seeming to get better at all and there isn't anything I can do, my mom is a wreck, Lexi isn't being much help since she just always disappears, I never have time to focus on my studies and I doubt I will ever actually finish college, and-"

"Babe, please don't stress," He cuts me off leaning closer. "Please just try to put all of those things out of your mind, just for tonight so we can just focus on us." I nod and smile. He smiles back then closes the now small gap between us putting his soft, warm lips on mine. That kiss was the most amazing kiss ever. It took all my worries away in an instant.