❓❗Chapter one❓❗

❌|Stories name|

"The dark scares me"

|Chapter title|

❌"..The nightmare that started my thinking.."❌

Hello, First story..Not sure how I'll exactly do this since I never really write but I hope you like what I have to offer.

Even if it seems disturbing to some others but..not sire you get frightened by reading something as I don't really intent to terrify anyone by making a story.

This story or fanfic as you may call it, Will mainly be focused on Tuesday and what she does during a pandemic when something..comes from the portal you all know about.
It all starts with..a (dream)
...
Anyways...Let's get to reading, Shall we ?

❌_----------------_❌

'Run away'

It only thing I can think of as those two words went on and on repeatedly in my head as I force my legs to move foward without a break.
There was no slowing down.. How could I?..with the constant high pitch agonizing screeching that were very auditable behind me, The screeching or the screaming of dolls the used to be but now one of those things
I did not know what they were but there wasn't any sign of stopping
Where do I go?
Being clueless on where to go I look left or right but never moved my head, It was like looking to those directions when you are running but keeping your head foward cause it was needed to look foward so you can see where you are heading towards at meaning you only looked both directions for a split second.
My dorm was the exact opposite on where I was running towards, I passed by symmetrical small buildings neighboring very colorful and different shaped houses that belonged to the uglydolls.
W-what's happening?
I never really got a chance to think of that until now, Not that I'll get a chance later to think at all unless I'm lucky.
I was just with kitty and lydia but they disappearred into the crowd, Both running off to different paths.
As soon as they left me, Noises in my surroundings started processing in my heads as I run full speed ahead.
Every doll around me or that I passed by was running and shouting loudly.. what were they again?..oh right.

'RUN!',GET AWAY' or 'HELP!'. many different kind of pleading was some of the words I heard from dolls, desperately trying to get away but..was in shock on the things they saw. They never made it out but at least they got a good look at the..
What are those things I saw? It was shadow like but somehow very blurry..
I didn't exactly see what was chasing me but those..screams.

The screams didn't sound like any doll, It hurted your ears on how frightful it was..like you were in a hall full of lights before you heard the sound of steps just..getting closer and the lights go off along with it.

Say.. now that I think of it, Not that I rarely do think..I didn't hear any steps, It would make sense if it were those uglydolls I can never recall them wearing shoes but..why didn't I hear a single step behind me? Whoever is chasing me..are they even walking?
I can hear blood curling screaming behind me at about a..10 meter radius from what it sounds like.

How long was I running?

Asking myself that question made me realize the screaming had subsided and the only thing auditable was fast paced footsteps of my very own.