4 ~ Yacht

CHAPTER FOUR

INSTEAD of having dinner in Altaraza hotel as she expected, Kielton brought her to Manila bay where El Grande's sailing boats and yacht were docked. She's impressed.

Umakyat sila sa isang pribadong yate, hawak ni Kielton ang kamay niya na pilit man niyang kunin ay hindi siya nito pinagbibigyan.

"I won't run away," she hissed.

Nilingon lang siya nito at deretso na naglakad pa at umakyat sila sa makipot na hagdanan. Her brow arched when her eyes welcomed by a romantic dinner table in the upper deck of the yacht.

The petals of red roses were romantically laying on the white floor, together with some small artificial candle lights in the side walks.

Alright, she admit, she was surprised for the effort he exerted for their first ever dinner date. Hindi ganito ang inaasahan niya. She expected Kielton to bring her to some fancy restaurants which is normal place for a dinner date.

She didn't expect him to bring her in a yacht with the darkness of ocean as their tonight's view, and the breeze of the wind and the small waves of a water down became the only sounds around them.

Kielton pulled a chair for her.

"Thanks," she muttered lowly.

The table is properly set of steak and red wine for two.

"This is much better than with those fancy restaurants for me."

Napatingin siya rito pagkatapos mailagay sa kandungan ang puting table napkin.

Hindi nakatakas sa kanya ang titig nito sa kanya.

"I have to agree."

Hindi pa man nakakatagal sa pagkakaupo ay umandar na ng mabagal ang yate kaya napatingin ulit siya kay Kielton na kaagad nitong nakuha ang tanong sa mga mata niya.

"Hindi naman tayo lalayo. I just want a peaceful dinner with you. I hope you don't mind."

Alam niyang may iba pa silang kasama do'n, isang guwardiya na naka-uniporme ng puti at dalawang staff, mayron din chef, apat ang sumalubong sa kanila kanina nang makapasok sa yate.

She's wondering if Kielton is also like this to his previous women? Bringing them in the yacht for dinner? Then, what happened after dinner? Is it the time for making out until they ended up in bed?

Nakaramdam siya ng kalituhan sa naisip, paano kung mangyari ang gano'n sa kanila ni Kielton? Hindi pwede! Date lang dapat ito. No kiss! No hug! No make out! No sex! Just a dinner date!

"Not here for sex, by the way." He suddenly said while she was battling silently with her dirty thoughts.

"I-I know," she cleared her throat.

"I want you to be comfortable. I won't bite you... yet."

Now that he's being playful again, she starting to forget her dirty thoughts and focus with him and his naughtiness.

"I wonder if you also did this to your women? This romantic date?"

"Can we stop talking about women? Let's focus on you. What do you do for living?"

Mabilis nitong napalitan ang topic nila at para maayos naman kahit papano ang gabing 'yon ay napa-kwento na rin siya, nililibang ang sarili.

"I'm a model, a freelance model."

"A model, humm," His eyes shamelessly went down to her chest, it looks like he was checking her whole body if she's really telling the truth.

Hanggang sa tiyan niya lang ang nakikita nito pero pakiramdam niya ay pati mga binti niya ay inabot ng mapanuring mata ng lalaking kaharap. Bawat lapat ng tingin nito sa kanya ay naghahatid ng kakaibang init sa katawan niya, nakakapawis kahit na malamig na ang hampas ng hangin dahil medyo nakalayo na sila sa port.