Chapter 1

Hi there! This is just anther test story! PLEASE let me know if you enjoy it so I can write more. Thanks to anyone who reads! :)  

~Jenna

Chapter 1

This morning when I got up I thought that it would be just another ordinary day. A day of gossiping and laughing with my friends, and hanging out with my boyfriend Spencer Jensen whom I had dated since freshman year. I walked into the kitchen in my favorite pajamas and found the refrigerator where I got out some bacon and started to cook it as I drank some orange juice. When the bacon was done I sat on the couch and ate my breakfast of bacon and cereal as I stared out my front window, recalling the first time Spencer had asked me out.

*** Four Years Earlier***

I was really excited especially since Spencer and I had talked on the phone the night before for half an hour. You see we were actually pretty close and even though I like him more than just a friend, that doesn't necessarily mean that he likes me the same way. Man, how many times had I said those words within the past month?

I had told my friend Josie those words just the other day. See my friend Josie has this theory that Spencer and I are both really good at hiding our feelings for each other from each other, but that everyone else around us can see that it's totally obvious that we are totally into each other. Personally I don't agree with her. Although I must admit that the other day when we were talking he looked at me and smiled in a way that I had never seen him smile at anyone before. And I guess it made me feel special inside.

"Lacy! Come on hurry up and get dressed otherwise we are going to be late for school!" I heard my little 7th grade sister calling to me.

"Fine I'll be back up in just a minute!" I hollered back. I tell you what I know that I am a slow mover in the morning but still Liza is way slower than I'll ever be. Her and my mom are always telling me that I need to wake up earlier in the morning to get ready. And that I need to hurry up and get dressed. When really the fact is that I wake up twenty five minutes later than both of them and yet I am still the first person into the car every morning! So honestly they shouldn't be the ones telling me to hurry up in the morning really they should be telling themselves that.

I rinsed out my cereal bowl and walked down stairs to my room. I quickly put on my clothes for the day, grabbed my coat and backpack and hurried back up stairs.

"Lace could you put the dog into his crate please? I'm running a little behind this morning!" My mom called to me.

"Sure his toys and his water are already down there so tell him bye and then I'll put him in." I answered. I wasn't surprised that my mom had asked me to do this considering she asks me to do it for her every morning. I walked over and picked up the little Miniature Yorkshire Terrier from in front of the fire place. He moaned a little but then quickly snuggled up to me when I put him in my arms. I put him in his crate and then came back upstairs and jumped into the car.

On the way to school my mom lectured my sister, once again, about how she should really try to do things more in advance so that she doesn't have to cram for her assignments at the last minute. Always such joys to listen to them fight all the way to school. Instead of listening to the argument for the twenty zillionth time I put in my IPod headphones and turned on a mix of my favorite country music. Why is it thatDaviscouldn't be a nice older brother and give me a ride to school? He's such a jerk sometimes. Since my brother was too busy with his girlfriend to put me out of my misery, I just sat and listened to music the rest of the way. When we finally got to school and I had said goodbye to my mom and Liza I started walking up towards Aspen High. I was halfway there when Spencer came up.