Chapter 6

****May's POV****

I remembered that cold, harsh,voice.

"Oh, Is little May scared?" It would replay its self in my head everyday. EVERYDAY. I would wake up sobbing.. I never told anyone about this.

I took my bookbag and books and looked back at my class. This was going to be the last time i saw any of them I knew. I was never going to see Cody or Emma or Jaime or even Amanda Again! I almost started crying then and there.

As I walked out of the school with this man. This man happened to be my Father.. We spead down the road until the police pulled us over.

My "Father" Cursed.

The police noticed who he was as soon as they saw him.

The made him get out of the car and handcuffed him.

one of the two police cars drove off with him.

The second police officer looked at me.

He took me to his car and drove me home.

Have I forgotten to tell everyone? My Father turned into a drunk. It was alway me and him. He had been nice and all when I had gotten Sonny. But now, he was drunk all the time. Now I had to live here, at my home. all alone.

Author's Note:

Hello Everyone, This story is made up! some people are real. But not May's Father. He is made up. I'm sorry if i'm confusing a lot of people. But thanks anyways! -Sam :)